crazy things you have heard about people that you arent in contact with anymore

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

After Middle School.. I just remember when MySpace was popping.. was finding out every girl from MS had turned into some sort of bisexual/lesbian

30t6p3b.gif

this for me too
laugh.gif
and some guys I knew too

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

After Middle School.. I just remember when MySpace was popping.. was finding out every girl from MS had turned into some sort of bisexual/lesbian

30t6p3b.gif

this for me too
laugh.gif
and some guys I knew too

my boy from hs is a oxy/coke/sex addict
another one of my boys from hs is in the nhl now playing for the colorado avalanche

my boy from hs is a oxy/coke/sex addict
another one of my boys from hs is in the nhl now playing for the colorado avalanche

Several girls from my HS graduating class knocked up.

Another guy I knew since middle school held up a bank and killed a teller four Decembers ago.  Was captured in California, and extradited back to Arkansas. Prosecutors sought the death penalty, but he pleaded guilty, and is serving life without parole.

Several girls from my HS graduating class knocked up.

Another guy I knew since middle school held up a bank and killed a teller four Decembers ago.  Was captured in California, and extradited back to Arkansas. Prosecutors sought the death penalty, but he pleaded guilty, and is serving life without parole.

From what I heard dudes were coming out of the closet. Girls getting preggo. I also just found out that one of my really good friends from high school just murdered someone the other night.

From what I heard dudes were coming out of the closet. Girls getting preggo. I also just found out that one of my really good friends from high school just murdered someone the other night.

-Girls having babies & getting married @ 18-22.
-Dudes getting locked up.
-One guy I went to middle school with got caught up in a shooting over some weed, ended up killing the other guy, doing life now.
-Another got caught up in a shooting.
-My boy Victor got caught up in some gang stuff back in 2006, 2 dudes we went to HS with went to his house, & killed him So, he's dead & they're both doing life w/o parole.

Glad I didn't get caught up in any of that drug/gang stuff.

-Girls having babies & getting married @ 18-22.
-Dudes getting locked up.
-One guy I went to middle school with got caught up in a shooting over some weed, ended up killing the other guy, doing life now.
-Another got caught up in a shooting.
-My boy Victor got caught up in some gang stuff back in 2006, 2 dudes we went to HS with went to his house, & killed him So, he's dead & they're both doing life w/o parole.

Glad I didn't get caught up in any of that drug/gang stuff.

This guy became the coach of the Boys high school Tennis team only to be arrested for "coercing" a minor for sex.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This guy became the coach of the Boys high school Tennis team only to be arrested for "coercing" a minor for sex.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

my boy from a few years back has a little brother that's now the number one ranked PG in the class of 2012

another opened up an advertising website and now he's rolling in the money, riding lambos

another good friend from high school moved out of his moms house cause they got in some huge fight and now he's living in africa, he's hispanic

my boy from a few years back has a little brother that's now the number one ranked PG in the class of 2012

another opened up an advertising website and now he's rolling in the money, riding lambos

another good friend from high school moved out of his moms house cause they got in some huge fight and now he's living in africa, he's hispanic

- i think this girl got married, but i'm not 100% sure. she was 2 years younger than me... i assume she got married at 18/19 (saw wedding pics on her fb)

- some dude i went to school with in grade 3 got drafted to the NHL by LA Kings in 2009, his brother got drafted to the Hurricanes a few years before that.

- girls knocked up (most common thing i guess, unfortunately...)

- some people i've seen around in high school passed away

can't think of anything else.

Back
Top Bottom