Created the first online Youtube community website with automatic subbing...who wants to beta test?

Hi guys,
In about a week or two, we will be beta testing our new site called SubXcess. If you have a youtube account and would like to help test the site, please respond back on this wall. Giving NTers a first crack at it.

After Youtube took their community group down, which to me was like an underground world to Youtube, I quickly jumped on the idea of finding a way to recreate the postive factors of it.

Our site features

Chat
Messaging

Profiles to your Youtube account

and most importantly...Automatic subbing. This will be the main draw of the site and its really great. First working one I know of.

Anyone down?
Edit: 1/14/11..First 10 people to reply to the post will receive our test link, pre beta test launch.
pimp.gif

Edit: 1/19/11 SUBXCESS.COM Launches!

Hi guys,
In about a week or two, we will be beta testing our new site called SubXcess. If you have a youtube account and would like to help test the site, please respond back on this wall. Giving NTers a first crack at it.

After Youtube took their community group down, which to me was like an underground world to Youtube, I quickly jumped on the idea of finding a way to recreate the postive factors of it.

Our site features

Chat
Messaging

Profiles to your Youtube account

and most importantly...Automatic subbing. This will be the main draw of the site and its really great. First working one I know of.

Anyone down?
Edit: 1/14/11..First 10 people to reply to the post will receive our test link, pre beta test launch.
pimp.gif

Edit: 1/19/11 SUBXCESS.COM Launches!

you got it..ill come check on the board here and there but ill officially let everyone know soon. The guys wanted to launch it today but I still have a few little kinks left.

Ill screenshot a logo of it when I get home. Work blocks me

you got it..ill come check on the board here and there but ill officially let everyone know soon. The guys wanted to launch it today but I still have a few little kinks left.

Ill screenshot a logo of it when I get home. Work blocks me

nice to hear you're getting all these interesting things off the ground

I have something related I want to do in the future.

Back
Top Bottom