Created the first online Youtube community website with automatic subbing...who wants to beta test?

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I heard youtube looks down on this, and it's happening, just more secretively.
its funny you should say that because technically youtube doesnt really look down on it. They want you to sub however they do impose a 50 an hour limit.

what im just going to ask from everyone is to give me the positives, negatives, etc... obviously this is a site in the making so we are going to add a bunch of stuff over time. Our main goal right now is to make sure the sub 4 sub works, things are aligned on all browsers, little things you know? That we might have missed.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I heard youtube looks down on this, and it's happening, just more secretively.
its funny you should say that because technically youtube doesnt really look down on it. They want you to sub however they do impose a 50 an hour limit.

what im just going to ask from everyone is to give me the positives, negatives, etc... obviously this is a site in the making so we are going to add a bunch of stuff over time. Our main goal right now is to make sure the sub 4 sub works, things are aligned on all browsers, little things you know? That we might have missed.

oh and i promise you guys an image..the best that i can do from here..

1zgq4x5.jpg

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

what is auto sub?

Lets say you have the coolest video in the world. You know that if you put this on Youtube, it would be huge. Only problem is that you have 0 subscribers. The chances of your video getting out there into the viral world are very slim. So it basically gets lost in the shuffle. Yea you have those big guys who can blow it up for you like that Williams guy but basically no one will see it unless that happens.
Gaining subscribers is a big thing because it gives you 1 more chance of having your video seen. The only problem is that you have to find them and ask for them to sub you or they have to really like your video and sub you  out of nowhere.

We basically developed a module for sub 4 sub. You sub ppl - gain points - they sub you - lose points.
Thanks, can you also explain the last sentence. Why do you loose points when someone subscribes to your channel?

what is auto sub?

Lets say you have the coolest video in the world. You know that if you put this on Youtube, it would be huge. Only problem is that you have 0 subscribers. The chances of your video getting out there into the viral world are very slim. So it basically gets lost in the shuffle. Yea you have those big guys who can blow it up for you like that Williams guy but basically no one will see it unless that happens.
Gaining subscribers is a big thing because it gives you 1 more chance of having your video seen. The only problem is that you have to find them and ask for them to sub you or they have to really like your video and sub you  out of nowhere.

We basically developed a module for sub 4 sub. You sub ppl - gain points - they sub you - lose points.
Thanks, can you also explain the last sentence. Why do you loose points when someone subscribes to your channel?

what is auto sub?

its the whole incentive of subbing. You basically need to sub someone to gain points so someone else can sub you to take away the points. Lets have a better example. Remember you having a subscription is the main goal.

Example:

You have 2 points

I have 2 points

You sub me, I lose a point but gain a subscription. (which is what I want)

So now you have 3 points

I have 1 point.

Lets say John who has 2 points comes in and subs me.

John now has 3 points

I have 0 points but gainged a subscription. Now I basically need to sub someone in order to gain points. I might even sub John back.

So now John would have 2 points

And I will get back 1 point.

Get me?

what is auto sub?

its the whole incentive of subbing. You basically need to sub someone to gain points so someone else can sub you to take away the points. Lets have a better example. Remember you having a subscription is the main goal.

Example:

You have 2 points

I have 2 points

So now you have 3 points

I have 1 point.

John now has 3 points

I have 0 points but gainged a subscription. Now I basically need to sub someone in order to gain points. I might even sub John back.

Get me?

Im down...

Hopefully, this catches on and you will make it big.

Not quite Zuckerberg, but you can make a few bucks if you sell it or open an IPO once established.

Im down...

Not quite Zuckerberg, but you can make a few bucks if you sell it or open an IPO once established.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Im down...

haha sound like my dad. I helped found autophotive.com and my dad would always mention Facebook references to that site and these sites and it would get me mad. Nothing will ever touch Facebook. Saying its worth 50 billion.

Im just having fun man. I have two jobs, one at a brokerage firm and another at a movie theater. 2011 started off really nice this year.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Im down...

haha sound like my dad. I helped found autophotive.com and my dad would always mention Facebook references to that site and these sites and it would get me mad. Nothing will ever touch Facebook. Saying its worth 50 billion.

Im just having fun man. I have two jobs, one at a brokerage firm and another at a movie theater. 2011 started off really nice this year.

Just starting a black ops channel this is a must. Very much appreciate all the time and effort it must of took to create this

Just starting a black ops channel this is a must. Very much appreciate all the time and effort it must of took to create this

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

oh dude not a problem...cant wait to get your feedback.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

oh dude not a problem...cant wait to get your feedback.

Example:

You have 2 points

I have 2 points

So now you have 3 points

I have 1 point.

John now has 3 points

Get me?
thanks makes perfect sense

Example:

You have 2 points

I have 2 points

So now you have 3 points

I have 1 point.

John now has 3 points

Get me?
thanks makes perfect sense

Back
Top Bottom