Created the first online Youtube community website with automatic subbing...who wants to beta test?

nice to hear you're getting all these interesting things off the ground

I have something related I want to do in the future.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

thanks guys and yea...i have about 3 more sites in the works.

Should have 5 by end of the year.

But this one I'm really proud of because it hasn't really been attempted due to Youtube's subbing limits which we are obviously aware of.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

thanks guys and yea...i have about 3 more sites in the works.

Should have 5 by end of the year.

But this one I'm really proud of because it hasn't really been attempted due to Youtube's subbing limits which we are obviously aware of.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

what is auto sub?

Lets say you have the coolest video in the world. You know that if you put this on Youtube, it would be huge. Only problem is that you have 0 subscribers. The chances of your video getting out there into the viral world are very slim. So it basically gets lost in the shuffle. Yea you have those big guys who can blow it up for you like that Williams guy but basically no one will see it unless that happens.
Gaining subscribers is a big thing because it gives you 1 more chance of having your video seen. The only problem is that you have to find them and ask for them to sub you or they have to really like your video and sub you  out of nowhere.

We basically developed a module for sub 4 sub. You sub ppl - gain points - they sub you - lose points.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

what is auto sub?

Lets say you have the coolest video in the world. You know that if you put this on Youtube, it would be huge. Only problem is that you have 0 subscribers. The chances of your video getting out there into the viral world are very slim. So it basically gets lost in the shuffle. Yea you have those big guys who can blow it up for you like that Williams guy but basically no one will see it unless that happens.
Gaining subscribers is a big thing because it gives you 1 more chance of having your video seen. The only problem is that you have to find them and ask for them to sub you or they have to really like your video and sub you  out of nowhere.

We basically developed a module for sub 4 sub. You sub ppl - gain points - they sub you - lose points.

And props for giving NT 1st dibs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom