Created the first online Youtube community website with automatic subbing...who wants to beta test?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

sounds interesting

I thought it was gonna automatically add subtitles, I was wondering how the hell you make that happen for rack em willie and gucci
haha nah. This isn't a foreign film

Originally Posted by ESyDC

So what do I do? PM you my Youtube page?

On Monday, the 17th, I will release the site and will just have an all day beta test on NT.

Leading up to the days, Ill just mention more about whats going on.

As of right now, the chat isnt flowing to all newly created names. Not sure why. Sub 4 Sub works like a charm though. So thats something we gotta fix on Monday.

The only thing that I know I'm going to hear about is people with multiple names forgetting to relink to their new accounts. I put it in the FAQ but ill figure it out.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

So what do I do? PM you my Youtube page?

On Monday, the 17th, I will release the site and will just have an all day beta test on NT.

Leading up to the days, Ill just mention more about whats going on.

As of right now, the chat isnt flowing to all newly created names. Not sure why. Sub 4 Sub works like a charm though. So thats something we gotta fix on Monday.

The only thing that I know I'm going to hear about is people with multiple names forgetting to relink to their new accounts. I put it in the FAQ but ill figure it out.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Thats cool, good luck.

I like your logo.

Thank you..just saw this.
Thought it would be a cool theme. Something different. My partner came up with the name.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Thats cool, good luck.

I like your logo.

Thank you..just saw this.
Thought it would be a cool theme. Something different. My partner came up with the name.

we might be on for Thursday or Friday actually..I will let you guys know. Apparently they have a long weekend so its either an earlier test or one on Tuesday. We are shooting for Friday

we might be on for Thursday or Friday actually..I will let you guys know. Apparently they have a long weekend so its either an earlier test or one on Tuesday. We are shooting for Friday

Ok so while this isn't the official beta test launch..the first 10 people who reply to this post, will receive our test link.  

Ok so while this isn't the official beta test launch..the first 10 people who reply to this post, will receive our test link.  

legit, working good. hope it takes off. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom