Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Saw it again
It's funny how they keep on making it seen like apollo and creed mom was a actually couple. Wasn't she the side piece lol

da Rocky franchise ain't had nowhere to go after 4, hence why 5 sucked, and it took em years to make it ok with rocky 6
We got better writers for this era. I ain't worried for the Creed franchise.

perhaps, but creed is just another planet in da rocky universe, so you can't just make up anything crazy outta whole cloth.
Don't have to. Just going off boxing history they can work with that and adapt it.

Keep in mind, Adonis is not Rocky so they can go a little crazy.

Watching Rocky II, and it just makes me think how they messed up continuity for Creed and continues it in the sequel.

Apollo mentions his kids in the movie and apparently Adonis has a brother and sister. Weird with how the mom plays such a prominent role he seems to have no relationship with his siblings.

Did I miss something in Creed? :nerd:

Watching Rocky II, and it just makes me think how they messed up continuity for Creed and continues it in the sequel.

Apollo mentions his kids in the movie and apparently Adonis has a brother and sister. Weird with how the mom plays such a prominent role he seems to have no relationship with his siblings.

Did I miss something in Creed? :nerd:

Nope that was ignored like how Apollo wife is a different woman in Rocky II and how old is Adonis?

That different casting isnt a big deal at all.

If they want good antagonist like Mr. T and who are real boxers they should probably go after the twins.

Either way im looking forward to 3. A lot of angles they could go with it.

Back
Top Bottom