Creepiest thing a girl has ever said to you? Vol. VA Girls Are Nuts....

I'm fighting your next girlfriend on sight...

...and she did...

...and she got handled...
smh.gif

Man youngin hit me wit somethin ILL the other night. We bout to get it crackin, hormones racin and everything, and she just pauses...

Me: what are you doing?
Her: wait...
Me:.........
Her: I can move my butthole in and out! Wanna feel?
Me:.....I was ignoring you smellin like %!* when I came in.....but this.....

I got a few.

-Of course, the classic "I love you." She was just laying on the couch sloshing around in the juices and she pulled that. I was like "Uhh, erm,yeah, love you too." Then she asks if I could take the garbage out. Then I did. And ran all the way to the dumpster, and all the way to the station.

-From the same chick: After I deaded our thing quickfast, I was chilling with a girl that was the chick's boss. My friends were laughing about how I dumpedher, and her name got mentioned. The girl was like "OH! DOES SHE GO TO YOUR SCHOOL?! She quit two weeks ago (when Istopped replying to her texts/calls) saying that she was pregnant!" So, of course, I start freaking out and call her on the spot. Chick wasprobably at the crib with the
devil.gif
face on. She didn't answer anythingfrom me for two days. Then she calls me acting all clueless. She even pretended like she didn't see the texts. She was just like "Uhh. Hello?"with an attitude. I asked her about her being pregnant, and she just kept denying it. Then later on she admits that she was saying it to people I know so thatit would get around school so she could be with me. After she transfered from my school (she came for a week, then transfered,) she sent me a picture ofherself in the mirror with her hair done up and makeup on saying something like "I hope we can still be friends."
smh.gif

-Just recently, I got out of a relationship of 2 months because I felt guilty. The girl would continously buy me things, take me out, and drive me wherever Ineeded to go (Literally. I only split the bill with her like twice, and paid for one movie for the both of us. In some weeks, we were going out 2 or 3 times.)But she was on the heavy side, and I didn't really have the intent to smash, but she was in love with me. Like 3 weeks into the relationship she startedsaying that stuff, and until the last week of the relationship, I wouldn't say it back. Anyways, at the 3 week mark she started trying to come over myhouse. Anytime we would go out, she'd be like "How come we can never go to your house?!" I really didn't want her to know where I lived, butI said F it. I'd rush her into the basement where my room is and she'd start to get rid of layers of clothing, laying on my bed trying to get into aseductive pose but couldn't really because she was so fat. I would always make up some excuse like "But my mom is home," or "I don'thave any condoms." She'd tell me go to raw. And I'd give her the
laugh.gif
every single time it happened. Anyways, I tell her to pick me up from my house on a friday night 'cause we needed to talk. I told her to go to abar like, three blocks away from my house (she drove from the suburbs to my house, knowing this was my intent, and insisted upon picking me up.) She refused,saying how she didn't want to go there because she wasn't hungry. (How you gonna be that big and not be hungry anytime you're around me?) Shestarted talking in third person (which wasn't uncommon,) and decided to swerve off onto the highway saying how she wanted to go to the mall. Only, shetakes a round-about way to it, trying to pressure me into breaking up with her on the way or something like I'm a fool. No way I'm walking from thehighway to my house. So I try to make small talk and acts super dismissive. So I just stop talking, and we finally get to the mall. She decides to park on thehighest level of the parking ramp, and I'm still thankful people were around. I tell her that I didn't see a future "us," and she startedcrying and saying how she loved me, she wanted to be with me, and all that jazz. Then she has the audacity to say "My dad was right! I shouldn't havealready begun to pick the colours for our wedding and making an invitation list!" I go on with how I hope her luck in the future or whatever, and shestarts screaming about how we were suppose to have 7 kids and started naming off the names. So I hurry up and exit the car. I start walking towards the insidewhen I start hearing her rev her engine. So I look back, and shes giving me the devil eyes. I walk a little bit faster, and she takes off from the parkingspace. I hurry up and get into the entrance hallway and stick my head out from behind the concrete wall. She gets super close to the wall and zooms past. Somekids hanging out are like "!@% DUDE?!" And I tell 'em I just dumped her. Fast forward to later on, I meet up with a friend at the mall. He'schilling with some kid from his HS and we all decide to bounce. My friend lives a couple blocks away from me, and as we were passing my house to get to his, Isaw the chick's car on the opposite side of the block of my house. Which got me shook, but I didn't say anything.After a day, she texts me explaininghow she "Stayed out and roamed the town" and how she got in super big trouble for staying out late. I shrug it off and she starts crying and sayingshe can't pick out her wedding dress anymore and how she wanted to get back together. Told her to stop texting since it was over and there wasn't achance.A week later and I'm in the hotel room with my homies pranking people and issh, bored as hell, when she texts me again apologizing for everything. Iignore her and she continues to text me pointless stuff. I told her to stop texting and she hasn't bothered me since.

Sparknotes: *I used a girl to buy me food, take me to movies, and drive me places.
*She starts getting extra thirsty to come over my house and let me smash, but I refuse because she's like a whale.
*She starts saying how she loves me, and I don't say it back until the week that I break up with her.
*We break up, she starts talking about a wedding, and I dead all conversation.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Man youngin hit me wit somethin ILL the other night. We bout to get it crackin, hormones racin and everything, and she just pauses...

Me: what are you doing?
Her: wait...
Me:.........
Her: I can move my butthole in and out! Wanna feel?
Me:.....I was ignoring you smellin like %!* when I came in.....but this.....
I have never heard of somebody braggin about a prolapse
laugh.gif

^^^^^ soltheman you shoulda at least copped some Cabeza, you know fat chicks are the best teachers.

I was messing with a bi-girl and she lived with her girlfriend, I used a jimmy all the time but it broke once, I told her to get the morning after pill and shesaid she did so i believed her. A month passed and she told me she was prego, I denied it really quick and I said that it wasnt mine but she told me not totrip cause she had a miscarrage after that I deleted her number and never answer her calls. I wouldnt want a dike as my baby momma.

There is too many quotes running in my mind to recall any particular one, but I could tell you something my ex did.

A couple days after I broke up with her, I accidentley left my front door unlocked one night and I woke up with that *!@+@ in my bed, sitting up staring at mewhile I slept.

I WAS LIKE $*!...........YOU GOT TO GO.

Ever since my first relationship, I fully understood that every girl is crazy.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

There is too many quotes running in my mind to recall any particular one, but I could tell you something my ex did.

A couple days after I broke up with her, I accidentley left my front door unlocked one night and I woke up with that *!@+@ in my bed, sitting up staring at me while I slept.

I WAS LIKE $*!...........YOU GOT TO GO.

Ever since my first relationship, I fully understood that every girl is crazy.

roll.gif

After i broke up with my ex.....
Her: Even if you have a new girl, i own you forever....and that goes for you aswell.
Me: I guess...

"I won't bust your windows, I'll rip off your door handles instead" Now I've heard tires slashed, keying a door but door handles? Word?My face literally was like\
eek.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
*que the weebay/wire gif*

i was with This female i was with for 4 years. Ive always known females are crazy, there is just degress of crazy to them and fortunately for a long while herscame out once ever other full moon. We had a kid and she lived with me did the family things. About 6 months or so after having my son she goes "Lets Have3 more. And after im gonna have surgery to repair my body." We were sitting on the couch watching a movie with my entire family... after that she wentlost her head and I ended it taking my son. Females Are All Crazy, If they say "But Not Me" its most likely they are on one of the highest degrees.

I'm getting my cherry busted and her mom walks in.
Mom says "giggle" "sorry guys" and walks out. I said
#@**!! and she goes don't sweat it. (hangs his head
in shame) I was scared as hell to leave, but before I
could break out, I was eating a steak her mom made
for me.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I'm getting my cherry busted and her mom walks in.
Mom says "giggle" "sorry guys" and walks out. I said
#@**!! and she goes don't sweat it. (hangs his head
in shame) I was scared as hell to leave, but before I
could break out, I was eating a steak her mom made
for me.

You should've ate her mom's steak, too. She seems cool.

man this one chick tried to put a hit out on me, all because I wouldn't cheat on my girl with her( Alabama chicks are crazy) chick had folks peeping out mygirlfriend crib and everything

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

man this one chick tried to put a hit out on me, all because I wouldn't cheat on my girl with her( Alabama chicks are crazy) chick had folks peeping out my girlfriend crib and everything
sounds like you might needa mess with some new type of broads

man this one chick tried to put a hit out on me, all because I wouldn't cheat on my girl with her( Alabama chicks are crazy) chick had folks peeping out my girlfriend crib and everything

3289469170_824c7d4f85.jpg

Originally Posted by ericberry14

sounds like you might needa mess with some new type of broads

Tell me about it, that chick came out if no where..... She backed off after she found out I could get to her

Back
Top Bottom