Creepiest thing a girl has ever said to you? Vol. VA Girls Are Nuts....

i was goin out wit a girl for 6 months and she said she had aids:frown: and i was smashing RAW DAWG FML ...beezy was lieing just so i can stay wit her...lmao i wasscared out my mind i swer i CRYED:/

Originally Posted by MOB 650

beezy was lieing just so i can stay wit her

How does that even make sense? Now what would have happened if you rightfully B.T.D.S.outta that woman? Then you'd be wrong
eyes.gif
..... that's bull $!#+ yo...

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Hit off this one chic in Canada ... So 2 days later when i get back to NYC we had a convo

Her: whats up ? so when is the next time you coming up here to visit me
Me: I dont know
Her: what u mean you dont know
Me: I dont know , maybe for a weekend in a couple of months or somethin'
Her: So ... what !! You came up here just to spread your diseases and get me pregnant !!!
Me:
indifferent.gif
(off to the clinic) ..

Shorty was wild .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was goin out wit a girl for 6 months and she said she had aids:frown: and i was smashing RAW DAWG FML ...beezy was lieing just so i can stay wit her...lmao i was scared out my mind i swer i CRYED:/

eek.gif
By no means do I condone hittin a broad but this is grounds for aChris Breezy Ike Turner type beat down on

sight ...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

How does that even make sense? Now what would have happened if you rightfully B.T.D.S. outta that woman? Then you'd be wrong
eyes.gif
beezie was crzy in love wit me i took her v card she always talked bout how she gunna get married wit me and blah blah i dont play that stuff manthat was high school dayz thank god im out

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Haven't had a really odd girl myself, but my boy told me of this one time his ex-girl told him (on their first time gettin' it crackin'): "I hope you're bigger than my brother..."

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still see this chick everytime I go to church on Sundays and I can't even make eye contact with her.
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
[Camron]"That s's disgusting"[/Camron]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
To that girl who said that

How does that even make sense? Now what would have happened if you rightfully B.T.D.S. outta that woman? Then you'd be wrong
eyes.gif
beezie was crzy in love wit me i took her v card she always talked bout how she gunna get married wit me and blah blah i dont play that stuff man that was high school dayz thank god im out
Man real talk... I've NEVER hit a girl in my life.... but shorty woulda caught a Left Hook Lacy to the womb for that !$%%, on the G. IDK howyou walked away but I'm glad you did.

On another note, I just screw faced the hell outta my girl cuz I was picturing her telling me what you just posted. It made me chuckle when I realizedshe'd have no clue why I was looking so mean at her if she asked. I asked her what the craziest thing I guy ever said to her was and THIS +%@@! said"I love you" and evil eyed me...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
beezie was crzy in love wit me i took her v card she always talked bout how she gunna get married wit me and blah blah i dont play that stuff man that was high school dayz thank god im out
Man real talk... I've NEVER hit a girl in my life.... but shorty woulda caught a Left Hook Lacy to the womb for that !$%%, on the G. IDK how you walked away but I'm glad you did.

On another note, I just screw faced the hell outta my girl cuz I was picturing her telling me what you just posted. It made me chuckle when I realized she'd have no clue why I was looking so mean at her if she asked. I asked her what the craziest thing I guy ever said to her was and THIS +%@@! said "I love you" and evil eyed me...
laugh.gif

lmao hahahah ya ma dude im coo man im not for hitting girls man...i was scared tho to be honest....hahah she eviled eyed you? tell her to read the threadlmao:smile:

Hell nah.... she don't need nothing NT got to offer
laugh.gif
.. and I don't hit women either... but if a #$%#@ try to slip some Magic into myJohnson I'ma Larry Holmes her $!% eagerly.

Originally Posted by rawjs

A girl I was fooling around with turned out to be coo-coo for coco puffs. I stopped talking to her altogether, and to get me to talk to her again, she sends me a text claiming she may be pregnant. On the same text, she writes, "I don't know how you want to proceed but abortion is NOT an option". After she tries to pull this crap for a couple of days, she tells me she is going back to the doctor to find out the status. I told her to fax me a copy of the pregnancy results. This is on a Thursday. Of course, once I didn't get a text from her that day, I knew she was lying. On Saturday night, I get a text from her saying she miss-carried and is in the hospital now. After receiving this text, I sign online, and low and behold, there she is online.
had a similar case....one of my ex's clamied she was pregnant by me and told this to my fiance'.....she would pop up messaging myfiance' telling her lies to try to break us up....thankfully it didnt work...the "baby" was suppose to be due this month. me and my fiance'found her facebook and the girl is still as boney as ever...we call her out on it.. and she says the pics are old..which wasnt the case...then she said she hadthe baby 3 months premature.. and sends pics of a baby..that would noway be premature. her story then changes to she had the baby 3 months premature but itdied at 2 weeks old....VA girls are the craziest.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

ericescobar wrote:

rck2sactown wrote:

CWrite78 wrote:

Gregory House wrote:

A girl that's with someone else - "I love you"
indifferent.gif

i've gotten that. same chick told me she wanted to have my kid..a week after she had a kid with her dude. she said if i didn't want to,
she'd just stay on top of me until i nutted in her. -.-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats like rape isn't it?

?

?

?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by yungchamp

can you play wit my bootyhole while i top u off?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You ain't bout $%#@ *%@#*
smh.gif

?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

her"will you lick my @#$"
me
tired.gif
grin.gif
ok

laugh.gif

Me: Who u hollerin at ?
Her: U
ME: Dont start it too early
Her: N3GR0W... U AINT CHRIS BROWN
Me:
roll.gif
.... (while she was leavin out the room) Yeah call me IKE
laugh.gif
( in low voice)

" I'm so glad we're going to the same college next year...that means we can stay together.."

:X

i was goin out wit a girl for 6 months and she said she had aids:frown: and i was smashing RAW DAWG FML ...beezy was lieing just so i can stay wit her...lmao i was scared out my mind i swer i CRYED:/

38-People_Rihanna_LA118.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

Originally Posted by tommorello

Shorty wanted me to smash on her little brothers NASCAR bed...rofl
theres nothin creepy about that. i smashed in my lil cousins room a bunch of times. dora dora bed little mermaid sheets all that. i got to getmines son oowwww

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by tommorello

Shorty wanted me to smash on her little brothers NASCAR bed...rofl
theres nothin creepy about that. i smashed on my lil cousins room a bunch of times. dora dora bed little mermaid sheets all that. i got to get mines son oowwww

So ummmmm you dont care that your little cousin is going nite nite in a bed of sex juices ???
sick.gif
c'mon doggy, use the floor next time ..

1. its kinda of a spare room but since she stays there on the weekends (sometimes) my aunt gave it to her kinda

2. i change the sheets but im jus sayin

3. it goes down on the floor too

Originally Posted by Pmighty

1. its kinda of a spare room but since she stays there on the weekends (sometimes) my aunt gave it to her kinda

2. i change the sheets but im jus sayin

3. it goes down on the floor too

ok !! Smash approved
smokin.gif

. continue

Had a girl say "I love you" after knowing me for a few days.
eyes.gif
. I didn't even smash just a makeout session. Backed out with thequickness.

Back
Top Bottom