CREEPY STORY THREAD

Double post 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

fmimage-4-134888.jpeg

You haven't been spooked if you never watched this show
The story about the boy disappearing from the closet is the creepiest of all.

i saw that as a kid and i couldnt go to sleep... i can't sleep with the closet door open until this day
frown.gif
The one with the Vampires or w/e in the hospital had me shook as a kid.

My parents are pastors. Now i generally dont try to get into their business but when they told me they had to do an exorcism i was like $+$? They were non nonchalant about it and they said they've seen worst.

I asked how many they've done and they said about 4 and they told me about their worst one and that story shook the !@#$ out of me. I didn't know my parents rolled like that.

Their stories about what they faced > just about anything ive read so far, even though some are indeed good with pics.

Russian Sleep Experiment 'Orange soda'

>>The Russian Sleep Experiment Orange Soda

Russian researchers in the late 1940's kept five people awake forfifteen days using an experimental gas based stimulant. They were keptin a sealed environment to carefully monitor their oxygen intake so thegas didn't kill them, since it was toxic in high concentrations. Thiswas before closed circuit cameras so they had only microphones and 5inch thick glass porthole sized windows into the chamber to monitorthem. The chamber was stocked with books, cots to sleep on but nobedding, running water and toilet, and enough dried food to last allfive for over a month.

The test subjects were political prisoners deemed enemies of the state during world war II.

Everything was fine for the first 5 days, the subjects hardlycomplained having been promised (falsely) that they would be freed ifthey submitted to the test and did not sleep for 30 days. Theirconversations and activities were monitored and it was noted that theycontinued to talk about increasingly traumatic incidents in their past,and the general tone of their conversations took on a darker aspectafter the 4 day mark.

After five days they started to complain about the circumstances andevents that lead them to where they were and started to demonstratesevere paranoia. They stopped talking to each other and beganalternately whispering to the microphones and one way mirroredportholes. Oddly they all seemed to think they could win the trust ofthe experimenters by turning over their comrades, the other subjects incaptivity with them. At first the researchers suspected this was aneffect of the gas itself...

After nine days the first of them started screaming. He ran the lengthof the chamber repeatedly yelling at the top of his lungs for 3 hoursstraight, he continued attempting to scream but was only able toproduce occasional squeaks. The researchers postulated that he hadphysically torn his vocal cords. The most surprising thing about thisbehavior is how the other captives reacted to it... or rather didn'treact to it. They continued whispering to the microphones until thesecond of the captives started to scream. The 2 non screaming captivestook the books apart, smeared page after page with their own feces andpasted them calmly over the glass portholes. The screaming promptlystopped.

So did the whispering to the microphones.

After 3 more days passed. The researchers checked the microphoneshourly to make sure they were working, since they thought it impossiblethat no sound could be coming with 5 people inside. The oxygenconsumption in the chamber indicated that all 5 must still be alive. Infact it was the amount of oxygen 5 people would consume at a very heavylevel of strenuous exercise. On the morning of the 14th day theresearchers did something they said they would not do to get a reactionfrom the captives, they used the intercom inside the chamber, hoping toprovoke any response from the captives they were afraid were eitherdead or vegetables.

They announced: "We are opening the chamber to test the microphonesstep away from the doors and lie flat on the floor or you will be shot.Compliance will earn one of you your immediate freedom."

To their surprise they heard a single phrase in a calm voice response: "We no longer want to be freed."

Debate broke out among the researchers and the military forces fundingthe research. Unable to provoke any more response using the intercom itwas finally decided to open the chamber at midnight on the fifteenthday.

The chamber was flushed of the stimulant gas and filled with fresh airand immediately voices from the microphones began to object. 3different voices began begging, as if pleading for the life of lovedones to turn the gas back on. The chamber was opened and soldiers sentin to retrieve the test subjects. They began to scream louder thanever, and so did the soldiers when they saw what was inside. Four ofthe five subjects were still alive, although no one could rightly callthe state that any of them in 'life.'

The food rations past day 5 had not been so much as touched. There werechunks of meat from the dead test subject's thighs and chest stuffedinto the drain in the center of the chamber, blocking the drain andallowing 4 inches of water to accumulate on the floor. Precisely howmuch of the water on the floor was actually blood was never determined.All four 'surviving' test subjects also had large portions of muscleand skin torn away from their bodies. The destruction of flesh andexposed bone on their finger tips indicated that the wounds wereinflicted by hand, not with teeth as the researchers initially thought.Closer examination of the position and angles of the wounds indicatedthat most if not all of them were self-inflicted.

The abdominal organs below the ribcage of all four test subjects hadbeen removed. While the heart, lungs and diaphragm remained in place,the skin and most of the muscles attached to the ribs had been rippedoff, exposing the lungs through the ribcage. All the blood vessels andorgans remained intact, they had just been taken out and laid on thefloor, fanning out around the eviscerated but still living bodies ofthe subjects. The digestive tract of all four could be seen to beworking, digesting food. It quickly became apparent that what they weredigesting was their own flesh that they had ripped off and eaten overthe course of days.

Most of the soldiers were Russian special operatives at the facility,but still many refused to return to the chamber to remove the testsubjects. They continued to scream to be left in the chamber andalternately begged and demanded that the gas be turned back on, lestthey fall asleep...

To everyone's surprise the test subjects put up a fierce fight in theprocess of being removed from the chamber. One of the Russian soldiersdied from having his throat ripped out, another was gravely injured byhaving his testicles ripped off and an artery in his leg severed by oneof the subject's teeth. Another 5 of the soldiers lost their lives ifyou count ones that committed suicide in the weeks following theincident.

In the struggle one of the four living subjects had his spleen rupturedand he bled out almost immediately. The medical researchers attemptedto sedate him but this proved impossible. He was injected with morethan ten times the human dose of a morphine derivative and still foughtlike a cornered animal, breaking the ribs and arm of one doctor. Whenheart was seen to beat for a full two minutes after he had bled out tothe point there was more air in his vascular system than blood. Evenafter it stopped he continued to scream and flail for another 3minutes, struggling attack anyone in reach and just repeating the word"MORE" over and over, weaker and weaker, until he finally fell silent.

The surviving three test subjects were heavily restrained and moved toa medical facility, the two with intact vocal cords continuouslybegging for the gas demanding to be kept awake...

The most injured of the three was taken to the only surgical operatingroom that the facility had. In the process of preparing the subject tohave his organs placed back within his body it was found that he waseffectively immune to the sedative they had given him to prepare himfor the surgery. He fought furiously against his restraints when theanesthetic gas was brought out to put him under. He managed to tearmost of the way through a 4 inch wide leather strap on one wrist, eventhrough the weight of a 200 pound soldier holding that wrist as well.It took only a little more anesthetic than normal to put him under, andthe instant his eyelids fluttered and closed, his heart stopped. In theautopsy of the test subject that died on the operating table it wasfound that his blood had triple the normal level of oxygen. His musclesthat were still attached to his skeleton were badly torn and he hadbroken 9 bones in his struggle to not be subdued. Most of them werefrom the force his own muscles had exerted on them.

The second survivor had been the first of the group of five to startscreaming. His vocal cords destroyed he was unable to beg or object tosurgery, and he only reacted by shaking his head violently indisapproval when the anesthetic gas was brought near him. He shook hishead yes when someone suggested, reluctantly, they try the surgerywithout anesthetic, and did not react for the entire 6 hour procedureof replacing his abdominal organs and attempting to cover them withwhat remained of his skin. The surgeon presiding stated repeatedly thatit should be medically possible for the patient to still be alive. Oneterrified nurse assisting the surgery stated that she had seen thepatients mouth curl into a smile several times, whenever his eyes methers.

When the surgery ended the subject looked at the surgeon and began towheeze loudly, attempting to talk while struggling. Assuming this mustbe something of drastic importance the surgeon had a pen and padfetched so the patient could write his message. It was simple "Keepcutting."

The other two test subjects were given the same surgery, both withoutanesthetic as well. Although they had to be injected with a paralyticfor the duration of the operation. The surgeon found it impossible toperform the operation while the patients laughed continuously. Onceparalyzed the subjects could only follow the attending researchers withtheir eyes. The paralytic cleared their system in an abnormally shortperiod of time and they were soon trying to escape their bonds. Themoment they could speak they were again asking for the stimulant gas.The researchers tried asking why they had injured themselves, why theyhad ripped out their own guts and why they wanted to be given the gasagain.

Only one response was given: "I must remain awake."

All three subject's restraints were reinforced and they were placedback into the chamber awaiting determination as to what should be donewith them. The researchers, facing the wrath of their military'benefactors' for having failed the stated goals of their projectconsidered euthanizing the surviving subjects. The commanding officer,an ex-KGB instead saw potential, and wanted to see what would happen ifthey were put back on the gas. The researchers strongly objected, butwere overruled.

In preparation for being sealed in the chamber again the subjects wereconnected to an EEG monitor and had their restraints padded for longterm confinement. To everyone's surprise all three stopped strugglingthe moment it was let slip that they were going back on the gas. It wasobvious that at this point all three were putting up a great struggleto stay awake. One of subjects that could speak was humming loudly andcontinuously; the mute subject was straining his legs against theleather bonds with all his might, first left, then right, then leftagain for something to focus on. The remaining subject was holding hishead off his pillow and blinking rapidly. Having been the first to bewired for EEG most of the researchers were monitoring his brain wavesin surprise. They were normal most of the time but sometimes flat linedinexplicably. It looked as if he were repeatedly suffering brain death,before returning to normal. As they focused on paper scrolling out ofthe brainwave monitor only one nurse saw his eyes slip shut at the samemoment his head hit the pillow. His brainwaves immediately changed tothat of deep sleep, then flatlined for the last time as his heartsimultaneously stopped.

The only remaining subject that could speak started screaming to besealed in now. His brainwaves showed the same flatlines as one who hadjust died from falling asleep. The commander gave the order to seal thechamber with both subjects inside, as well as 3 researchers. One of thenamed three immediately drew his gun and shot the commander point blankbetween the eyes, then turned the gun on the mute subject and blew hisbrains out as well.

He pointed his gun at the remaining subject, still restrained to a bedas the remaining members of the medical and research team fled theroom. "I won't be locked in here with these things! Not with you!" hescreamed at the man strapped to the table. "WHAT ARE YOU?" he demanded."I must know!"

The subject smiled.

"Have you forgotten so easily?" The subject asked. "We are you." "Weare the madness that lurks within you all, begging to be free at everymoment in your deepest animal mind." "We are what you hide from in yourbeds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysiswhen you go to the nocturnal haven where we cannot tread."

The researcher paused. Then aimed at the subject's heart and fired.

The EEG flatlined as the subject weakly choked out "so... nearly... free...

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

My parents are pastors. Now i generally dont try to get into their business but when they told me they had to do an exorcism i was like $+$? They were non nonchalant about it and they said they've seen worst.

I asked how many they've done and they said about 4 and they told me about their worst one and that story shook the !@#$ out of me. I didn't know my parents rolled like that.

Their stories about what they faced > just about anything ive read so far, even though some are indeed good with pics.
Share?
nerd.gif

You almost got me Nino 
laugh.gif
Then I remembered you've posted that @@+* somewhere else before.

%**$ you Nino!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Had me ready to reboot my computer, thinking it was possessed or some @$%#.
laugh.gif

Years ago, my oldest brother use to drive home from work like at 4 in the morning and there is a cemetery off one of the highways he takes to and from work. Keep in mind, there are no homes, small or big business around that area. Just a couple street lights. Kind of out in the boonies a little. He has HIDs on his car so the lights are spread out very well and can see at a far distance. On that night he was driving home he saw a lady, a person or something in all black clothing with long black hair covering its face running towards his car. He kinda moved to the side a little and eventually the thing ran past his car and he didn't see it in his rear view. I still think about it till this day when I'm driving on roads like that by myself. I believe him because @#(* like that happens to my two oldest brothers. I don't even want to get into what I witnessed with my second oldest. 
smh.gif

damn, i'm reading this at work and a co-worker just scared the @#^#$ outta me... LOL

Originally Posted by seniosoul

This thread got me +@#*$%% SHOOK

seriously.. it was all LOLs up until that damn pic/story.. im sitting over here in the office looking over my shoulders 
grin.gif
 ..and for what? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

ivxsb8.gif
eek.gif
 scared the +@#! outta me
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

that aint coo man. lmfao. damn. the thing is im blind as a bat so i got close to the screen to start reading. smfh

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

ivxsb8.gif
eek.gif
 scared the +@#! outta me
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

that aint coo man. lmfao. damn. the thing is im blind as a bat so i got close to the screen to start reading. smfh

I just asked my mom to read this and when the face popped up she didn't even flinch
eek.gif
She stonefaced it instead

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Frank Mucus wrote:

shatterkneesinc wrote:

fmimage-4-134888.jpeg

You haven't been spooked if you never watched this show
The story about the boy disappearing from the closet is the creepiest of all.

i saw that as a kid and i couldnt go to sleep... i can't sleep with the closet door open until this day
frown.gif

The one with the Vampires or w/e in the hospital had me shook as a kid.

yessss .. the vampire one! i was shook when i found out that was true.

the vampire and the red eyes are the ones that still scare the crap out of me.

Back
Top Bottom