Crime movies: Boston vs. New York vs. Los Angeles....let's keep it to the past 15-20 years...

Training Day
pimp.gif

And DJ you forgot Belly 1 and 2
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm going with NY just off of Bronx tale, Carlito's Way... I know Goodfellas gets a lot of praise but I didn't think it was all that.

Boston has been coming with the heat though can't front... recently they've been at the top when it comes to that crime drama.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The potential for Chicago > *
JRS....what u got (as far as Chi) for the past 15-20 years? 
There haven't been many great ones like New York, but the backdrop it plays in most of these movies shows how perfect it would be if Hollywood ever decided to return to Chicago for crime films.

Primal Fear
I, Robot
Road to Perdition
Public Enemies
Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The potential for Chicago > *
JRS....what u got (as far as Chi) for the past 15-20 years? 
There haven't been many great ones like New York, but the backdrop it plays in most of these movies shows how perfect it would be if Hollywood ever decided to return to Chicago for crime films.

Primal Fear
I, Robot
Road to Perdition
Public Enemies
Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

Yeah I'm going with NY just off of Bronx tale, Carlito's Way... I know Goodfellas gets a lot of praise but I didn't think it was all that.

Boston has been coming with the heat though can't front... recently they've been at the top when it comes to that crime drama.

Street Kings is another LA flick, which is decent, in spite of terrible acting.

But I agree with others. NY is the GOAT, but Boston is catching up.

Street Kings is another LA flick, which is decent, in spite of terrible acting.

But I agree with others. NY is the GOAT, but Boston is catching up.

Back
Top Bottom