Crocs or Vibram Five Fingers?

*Waits for DC to post*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I love my Crocs.

k2e6bc.jpg

pimp.gif
So they're worth the price($30)? Are the as comfortable as people say they are? Good ventilation, more comfortable than regular nikes or sandals?

I'd like to say they're worth the $30. They are very comfortable, especially when you wear them with no socks. I'd like to say they're more comfortable than regular sandals because Crocs have these sort of cushioning/support that regular sandals don't. I don't know about regular Nikes, as I usually wear my Crocs with no socks. My Nikes, not so much.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I love my Crocs.

k2e6bc.jpg

pimp.gif
So they're worth the price($30)? Are the as comfortable as people say they are? Good ventilation, more comfortable than regular nikes or sandals?
son asked if they got good ventilation though. uhhh....

I don't think you'd want either if you're planning a lot of walking.

I'd be much more likely to go with something like Merrell's or other light walking shoes. Something with a good supportive upper and a grippy sole with some cushioning inbetween.

Crocs are comfy - but for going to the beach or something - not especially for walking all day. 5 fingers are designed to mimic barefoot walking/running so until you build up your wearing time your legs can get pretty sore - I have a few pairs of barefoot shoes and it took me a while to be able to wear them all day.

I've seen a lot of people rocking the vibran 5-fingers at the gym....what's the benefit while working out?

I wear the Vibrams.

Try running with them on the track/treadmill.

Also they're really nice for CREW.

Both are fugly. Get a wheelchair if your worried about foot comfort and call it a day.

ive been trying to get vibrams for like the past month in the bay area. sold out everywhere. smh.

Back
Top Bottom