Crying Kids w/ Santa...vol. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I never used to think it was funny, 'cuz I thought it was kinda mean, but when you get older you find the humor in it.  Enjoy!

I never used to think it was funny, 'cuz I thought it was kinda mean, but when you get older you find the humor in it.  Enjoy!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd never let my child sit on Santa's lap. 
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

cute but there was a thread like this last week.
Jay, you're the same one who won't let your kids believe in Santa so that they'll know you bought the gifts -_- Grinch

i seriously don't get why parents have to force their kids to do the santa thing...

Jay, you're the same one who won't let your kids believe in Santa so that they'll know you bought the gifts -_- Grinch

i seriously don't get why parents have to force their kids to do the santa thing...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why would I lie to my kids?
laugh.gif
Gifts are gifts.. they're just as good coming from me as they are from a burglar in a red suit[/color]

laugh.gif
Gifts are gifts.. they're just as good coming from me as they are from a burglar in a red suit[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Why would I lie to my kids?
laugh.gif
Gifts are gifts.. they're just as good coming from me as they are from a burglar in a red suit

Its not lying, its letting them be kids and enjoy all the illusions and fantasies that come along with it.

laugh.gif
Gifts are gifts.. they're just as good coming from me as they are from a burglar in a red suit

Its not lying, its letting them be kids and enjoy all the illusions and fantasies that come along with it.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

why lie to your kid?

laugh.gif

why lie to your kid?

laugh.gif

this.
like I said...
grinch-heart.jpg

laugh.gif

this.
like I said...
grinch-heart.jpg

Originally Posted by breezylocks

laugh.gif

why lie to your kid?

Ima let my kids be kids bro.
Growing up is hard enough.

laugh.gif

why lie to your kid?

Ima let my kids be kids bro.
Growing up is hard enough.

laugh.gif
why lie to your kid?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
why lie to your kid?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom