CSUF Basketball Games on Friday?

Anyone here play ball on Friday mornings at CSUF? I usually go Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, but have been going on Friday mornings occasionally. I think some people there might be NTers. A couple weeks ago I saw some guys with Kobe VI OC and some other ones with the ASG Lebron VIIIs. If anyone wants to play basketball I'll be there this Friday. If I could run with some NTers that would be cool.

Anyone here play ball on Friday mornings at CSUF? I usually go Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, but have been going on Friday mornings occasionally. I think some people there might be NTers. A couple weeks ago I saw some guys with Kobe VI OC and some other ones with the ASG Lebron VIIIs. If anyone wants to play basketball I'll be there this Friday. If I could run with some NTers that would be cool.

Lol bro the games are terrible Fri mornings...But that might be me with the ASG LBJ's, 5 10 white guy pg?

The best runs are in the main gym Wed nights late...you go here or just hoop here?

Lol bro the games are terrible Fri mornings...But that might be me with the ASG LBJ's, 5 10 white guy pg?

The best runs are in the main gym Wed nights late...you go here or just hoop here?

Friday mornings have been packed though
frown.gif
. I'm going to to be going there this Friday regardless since last time was pretty fun.

Friday mornings have been packed though
frown.gif
. I'm going to to be going there this Friday regardless since last time was pretty fun.

Back
Top Bottom