Cudi WZRD jan 30th

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

that song wasnt unreleased... it was on the fright night ost

"Unfortunately..." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of the songs are definitely ehhhh but there are some bangers. Loving Brake, Where Did You Sleep Last Night, and Efflictum back to back to back. Especially the Last Night one. Teleport 2 Me is my joint too. Not a huge fan of the other stuff, need to listen more.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ehhhhhh....

i need more time...

This.

Off 2 listens this is some dope psychedelic +@+$ to smoke too. But lyrically it's mehhh. So I need to listen again and see if Cudder is spitting that real life +@+$

He should've made a lot more of the Teleport 2 Me and Dream Time Machine type of songs. That's the best Cudi quite frankly. Songs like Dr. Pill just make me want to stop listening to this dude because that style is really not working for him. It just sounds horrible. 
Overall though I kind of like this album. Efflictim, Teleport 2 Me, Jamie and The Dream Time Machine are my favorites. 

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

solid album IMO. if you come into this album with an open mind and disregard the MOTM saga, then you can appreciate this more. Cudi isn't a "rapper", though he does rap in some songs, and this is a bit of a divergence from his normal music, still good though.

qft

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Alot of good tracks on here..
pimp.gif

+ I put "No One Believes Me" at the end of mine...
...#%+% sounds hot after "Upper Room" and then loopin' back to "The Arrival."
Is this the only unreleased song that didn't make the final tracklist?

Can someone provide me a CDQ version of No One Believes Me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

The good tracks easily make up for the bad.

Feel the same way.. Not that some songs are just bad but I feel Cudi didn't deliver on those.

My boy told me you can barely hear the vocals, all you hear is the beat. Anyone else having that problem?

Really don't like most of it, but then love Brake, Teleport and Dream. ed. Love Hard can stay too.

*pretends it's an EP and deletes the rest*
nerd.gif

Piff.

Back
Top Bottom