CUNY College NTers Only

BMCC is good school to start at. I know a lot of people who began there, got good grades then transfered to better schools to finish their B.A. or B.B.A

Originally Posted by PR SUPERMAN 247

BMCC is good school to start at. I know a lot of people who began there, got good grades then transfered to better schools to finish their B.A. or B.B.A

Dam you must have @!##*% up in school to end up at BMCC... that place is a god damn dump. When I used to live in Tribeca I would cringe every time I saw thatplace and it's students...

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by PR SUPERMAN 247

Dam you must have @!##*% up in school to end up at BMCC... that place is a god damn dump. When I used to live in Tribeca I would cringe every time I saw that place and it's students...
I actually go to Baruch and never went to BMCC. I just know a lot of people at Baruch who went to BMCC, many of whom which are new to this countryand some who just didn't do so well in high school and went there as a start.

Brooklyn College
nerd.gif

What kind of reputation do these schools have in NYC?

How easy would it be for an out of state person to attend one?

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

What kind of reputation do these schools have in NYC?

How easy would it be for an out of state person to attend one?
not hard at all except probably baruch

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

yea but CUNY treats it like the Harvard of the city schools
it certaintly it probablys the toughest CUNY school, but its not that serious...at the end of the day its a CUNY...i mean compared to some of theother CUNY schools like Hostos and a few others, Baruch is Oxford but if you are a student that actually puts work in, then its cake

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

PR SUPERMAN 247 wrote:

Dam you must have @!##*% up in school to end up at BMCC... that place is a god damn dump. When I used to live in Tribeca I would cringe every time I saw that
place and it's students...

You sound like a hater & a herb.

I dont go to BMCC, but know people here. But yeah you sound like a !%%#% to me.. Just pointing that out.

honestly bmcc isnt a bad school, its pretty good academically. Its just that it seems VERY FEW students put the work in, they think its a pos school so theyslack. Take advantage of that cheap %$! tuition.

Hunter Alum
pimp.gif
....ill never forget the time i was walkin across the bridgeand saw the baddest Asian chick with the cleanest powder ixs. think i might just do grad school there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom