Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

jjeuifjpgcd41.jpg

Meet the blacks . It wasn't Katrina, it was a fictional storm. Anyway Larry took in Vivica, her two kids and her aunt after a major storm wiped their home out. A day later, Leon her brother who was already living in LA came over to stay with them unbeknownst to Larry or Cheryl. That's the ep with the hilarious exchange between Leon and larry over ejaculate vs ajackalet :lol::lol:

Fast forward, Cheryl and Larry separate, he and Vivica get together. She has cancer, but he was trying to break up with her. She assumes he's getting dome in the car from a black chick so she and the family leave while cursing him out. He's happy because he wanted to break up with her anyway. As they pull off, Leon comes home with take out food inquiring about the commotion. Larry informs him that his family just left thinking Leon will be inclined to leave too, lol. Instead he says, oh well I'm going up to my room and eat my ******* chinese food :lol: Leon is doing what he's been doing since he got there. Freeloading, but still being a stand up friend to Larry.

Last edited:
That "makeout/consent" scene on the couch had me cringing the whole time.

Wasn't that the chick from Meet the Parents? :lol:

Also, forgive my stupidity but what was the "punchline" at the end with the lawyer grilling Larry about the bathroom?

Wasn't that the chick from Meet the Parents? :lol:

Also, forgive my stupidity but what was the "punchline" at the end with the lawyer grilling Larry about the bathroom?

Larry asked to use his bathroom. His lawyer says 'no, use the public one, this is my personal bathroom'. Larry goes in his bathroom when he steps out :lol:

Larry asked to use his bathroom. His lawyer says 'no, use the public one, this is my personal bathroom'. Larry goes in his bathroom when he steps out :lol:

No I got all that. But usually curb ends on a punchline when the music hits. And I'm thinking the lawyer flipping the script is some nod to a recent court incident that I'm unaware of.

Meet the blacks . It wasn't Katrina, it was a fictional storm. Anyway Larry took in Vivica, her two kids and her aunt after a major storm wiped their home out. A day later, Leon her brother who was already living in LA came over to stay with them unbeknownst to Larry or Cheryl. That's the ep with the hilarious exchange between Leon and larry over ejaculate vs ajackalet :lol::lol:

Hurricane Edna. Which is strange because there was an actual Hurrican Edna in the 50's.

I always thought it was heavily implied that it was Katrina, being that season was a couple years later.

No I got all that. But usually curb ends on a punchline when the music hits. And I'm thinking the lawyer flipping the script is some nod to a recent court incident that I'm unaware of.

ohhh Larry swore under oath when he came in for his testimony on his case. That's why his Lawyer asked him :rofl: :rofl:

Did they acknowledge Bob Einstiein's death on Curb? Were any references made about Funkhauser's absence this season?

Larry told Michael Kay he's going to address it but obviously didn't reveal how.

I can see them having Funkman die offscreen and Larry stealing his memorial flowers and getting caught. Or maybe involve Shara somehow.

Fast forward, Cheryl and Larry separate, he and Vivica get together. She has cancer, but he was trying to break up with her. She assumes he's getting dome in the car from a black chick so she and the family leave while cursing him out. He's happy because he wanted to break up with her anyway. As they pull off, Leon comes home with take out food inquiring about the commotion. Larry informs him that his family just left thinking Leon will be inclined to leave too, lol. Instead he says, oh well I'm going up to my room and eat my ****ing chinese food :lol: Leon is doing what he's been doing since he got there. Freeloading, but still being a stand up friend to Larry.
Some great eps if you haven't seen them yet, worth going back to check out. Still kills me how Larry just acts like Leon is his brother and supposed to be there now :lol:

Side sitting was definitely underwhelming. But can't wait for this week...or is it postponed because of SB?

I can see them having Funkman die offscreen and Larry stealing his memorial flowers and getting caught. Or maybe involve Shara somehow.

However they do it is going to be callous and funny as hell, just like every other death on that show :lol:.

Some great eps if you haven't seen them yet, worth going back to check out. Still kills me how Larry just acts like Leon is his brother and supposed to be there now :lol:
The doll episode, and the reunion episode with the lil girl and the rash had hilarious endings :lol:
They bonded ever since Leon got his Joe Pepitone jersey back for him. Leon is Larry's ride or die :pimp:

Episode 2 was garbage

Sadly I have to agree. I don't like the direction they went with Larry turning him into an antagonist. The humor with Larry is that **** happens to him because of misunderstandings and him trying to help others in his own crazy way.

Lawyer pulled a highkey George Costanza move

george-costanza.jpg
george-costanza.jpg

:lol:

Any George Costanza move is essentially a Larry David move :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom