Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

What do you guys think of this theory of mine concerning Leon. What if the original plan was for the Blacks to leave, and Larry gets the house back to himself. Then JB being the comic improv genius he is totally flipped the script on Larry by saying he's going up to his room to eat his chinese food and Larry just said **** it we have to keep this guy on the show as a cast regular :pimp::pimp::pimp:

There's no actual script so it's safe to assume Larry expected Leon to say damn I have to leave too, or let me get my things or something along those lines. I always wondered if that's how it played out for JB.

What do you guys think of this theory of mine concerning Leon. What if the original plan was for the Blacks to leave, and Larry gets the house back to himself. Then JB being the comic improv genius he is totally flipped the script on Larry by saying he's going up to his room to eat his chinese food and Larry just said **** it we have to keep this guy on the show as a cast regular :pimp::pimp::pimp:
:rofl: If real life JB pulled that to keep Leon the character on the show.

If Leon wasnt a hit character and and he pulled that I imagine Larry would've never mentioned him again after he went up to his room :lol:

Last edited:
It would be so hilarious if JB pulled that off, lol.
If Leon wasn't he would have definitely gotten the Judy Winslow treatment :lol:

giphy.gif
How did I miss this!?? :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder how much is improv.

LD about to catch a case when he grabbed ol girl to prove he was side sitting.

Apparently a large percentage of the dialogue is improved. They only have an outline of the direction of the scene. When they get to the location the producers tell them to make sure they say "xyz phrase", or to mention this or that. Everything else is all them.

When I watch old eps, I can see by the dialogue that it's just fluff for the scene but it's still so funny.

I wonder how much is improv.

LD about to catch a case when he grabbed ol girl to prove he was side sitting.
The show itself has no actual script, but has a loose storyline created by LD.

The side-sit with the sexual harassment girl definitely wasn’t improv though. Had too much significance to everything else going on in the episode to be something done on the fly.

The show itself has no actual script, but has a loose storyline created by LD.

The side-sit with the sexual harassment girl definitely wasn’t improv though. Had too much significance to everything else going on in the episode to be something done on the fly.

Bingo! The side sit would be an example of the phrase they're reminded to use for the scene.

Last edited:
I’m happy the girl died, the whole me too **** was dumb. Didn’t like the story line. This episode was better though

That "TH" sound that the Spaniards use is really annoying. Anytime I've stopped on a Spanish channel and I've heard it, it makes me want to Swan Dive into an empty pool.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the start of this ep. The scone baker knowing about spite stores :lol:

The scone samples :rofl: :rofl:

Larry and Richard :rofl: First the funeral then @ lunch.

How is after all this tune Larry so mad @ Ted and Cheryl? :lol:

They must think they're slick. Jeff has this noticeable herpes bump on the side of his lip for like 2 eps and now they've created a reason for it retroactively :lol:

Artificial fruit in the kitchen :rofl: :rofl: Offering artificial fruit :rofl:

Larry being Larry going out of his way asking about organ donations to trans ppl. Trans lady from OITNB was insulted. She has a cold :rofl: Played him.

This ep had gem after gem. The ending lo siento! Killing shorty with dry scones :rofl:

I’m happy the girl died, the whole me too **** was dumb. Didn’t like the story line. This episode was better though
But who's to say she's actually "dead" yet? Could be on life support in the hospital or something.

Either way, I don't see how this will be the end of the "Me Too" storyline even if she's dead (might even double-down on the storyline), and I'm not mad about that. I think it's a far better storyline than the Fatwa that lasted all of last season.

Actually if anything this it makes it worse.

Now he's gonna be accused of killing/letting his accuser die. That's some Kevin Spacey/Weinstein ****.

Back
Top Bottom