Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

I’m happy the girl died, the whole me too **** was dumb. Didn’t like the story line. This episode was better though

What about the waitress who actually starting this whole thing, where has she been? She's the one with a really solid case :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the start of this ep. The scone baker knowing about spite stores :lol:

The scone samples :rofl: :rofl:

Larry and Richard :rofl: First the funeral then @ lunch.

How is after all this tune Larry so mad @ Ted and Cheryl? :lol:

They must think they're slick. Jeff has this noticeable herpes bump on the side of his lip for like 2 eps and now they've created a reason for it retroactively :lol:

Artificial fruit in the kitchen :rofl: :rofl: Offering artificial fruit :rofl:

Larry being Larry going out of his way asking about organ donations to trans ppl. Trans lady from OITNB was insulted. She has a cold :rofl: Played him.

This ep had gem after gem. The ending lo siento! Killing shorty with dry scones :rofl:

Jeff had that herpes bump on his lip for years. I've been watching previous seasons and it's always been there

Richard Lewis always looks horrible to me :lol:

I feel he's there to make Larry seem youthful.

eankkpe3yce41.jpg

zi6rpy7ayae41.jpg

ymk68w2zi8e41.gif

Last edited:
Larry be prying in to damn near stranger's business :lol:

Rosenbaum's palsy :rofl:

Larry getting the weights :lol:

Last edited:
“I don’t give my weight. Don’t my ****ing height. You know what? That’s a description!” :rofl: :rofl:

I know some folks have been down on the last season and this one but this show will forever be funny to me because of the random pieces of social commentary they go into each episode and how they tie everything in each episode. Plus the improv portion when you can the actors/actresses not trying to laugh themselves :lol:

This was one of the shows I had never watched and had a bunch of people always telling me to get on it and I finally started watching random eps like a couple weeks ago and just got done with season 9 about to start the new one tonight.

A couple of these are some of the greatest comedic moments ever. That bit with the 9 year old and the ***** rash thing had me in ****ing tears :lol: . Palestinian Chicken as well and finally knowing where that gif comes from :lol:

They need to go ahead and cancel that weak *** Avenue 5 and give us hour long episodes of curb

i know but they’re already given us extended run times with curb . Might as well get avenue 5 on out of here show is a tax write off for them at this point .
If they wanted Curb to be a hr, it would be. Obviously another show isnt preventing that.

Avenue 5 is just fine where its at.

Palette cleanser after The Outsider.

Leon outfit with the Ed Hardy’s jeans :lol:

I do the napkin tuck sometimes... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom