Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Great episode!
Here's to hoping the Coffee Shop is open before the season is over with. :rofl:

PO

It looked like she put on a lil size, those jeans and sweater were fitting her right :evil:

Richard has been looking like he's knocking on death's door. Very frail, aging, and slow.

Yet still has a nice looking new lady in every episode he shows up in this season...LOL.

If Sweet Dee had surgery why her face so saggy?

What do you mean saggy? Its literally tight like a drum. She obviously had a facelift
dee.png

White chicks need to just discover the great new advances in skincare before doing surgery. It looks weird and they end up all looking the same.

“I’m sorry for the delay, I have diarrhea...so....” “Having or had?” “I’m pretty sure she said have...so she’s in the throwwwsss of it” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Eating your significant others’ sweat soup :lol:
“No one’s down with diarrhea, Diane” :lol:
Larry coming the I8 off strength and giving ole girl da eco-Beamer just for some licorice :wow: :pimp: :pimp:
The power of “Low and behold” :rofl:
Burnt toast pumpernickel sandwich :rofl: :rofl:
Mocha Joe’s scheme :smh: :smh:
Ole girl selling the car and traveling:smh::rofl:
Richard Lewis getting the bubble guts on stage

When Larry gave her the job, I would have bet a pretty penny that there was going to be a scene about her getting diarrhea on the job and either having issues trying to defecate there and/or running into an issue attempting to use Mocha Joe’s bathroom.

Last edited:
When Larry gave her the job, I would have bet a pretty penny that there was going to be a scene about her getting diarrhea on the job and either having issues trying to defecate their and/or running into an issue attempting to use Mocha Joe’s bathroom.

Thought the same thing :lol:

Definitely the weakest episode this season but still some funny moments with the diarrhea/sweat, licorice, and Larry calling out Leon on his support of black stuff. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom