Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

This is the first season I’ve watched Curb with my son (14). He’s all in. Came home from work today and he had the “chat-and-cut” episode going on Amazon.

Y'all remember the Curb Your Enthusiasm HBO movie? Basically a pre-pilot to the show?

Some big differences; Larry doing a lot of standup, soundtrack very different, and he has children in it :lol: Still the same cast though.

Last edited:
Y'all remember the Curb Your Enthusiasm HBO movie? Basically a pre-pilot to the show?

Some big differences; Larry doing a lit of standup, soundtrack very different, and he has children in it :lol: Still the same cast though.
Never seen or knew about this. :nerd:

Never seen or knew about this. :nerd:

I'm searching through my HBO on demand (I imagine the library is the same for HBO Now or HBOGO) and I came across this other thing with a pic of Larry David titled Curb Your Enthusiasm. 1999 movie. I'm thinking maybe it's just behind the scenes or some special about the show. Turns out it's a one hour movie.

Its titled Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm. Directed by Robert Weide.

I noticed the main differences like Larry having children cuz there was an ongoing Curb like joke about him swearing on the lives of his children :lol:

Just checked, whole thing is on YouTube

I'm searching through my HBO on demand (I imagine the library is the same for HBO Now or HBOGO) and I came across this other thing with a pic of Larry David titled Curb Your Enthusiasm. 1999 movie. I'm thinking maybe it's just behind the scenes or some special about the show. Turns out it's a one hour movie.

Its titled Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm. Directed by Robert Weide.

I noticed the main differences like Larry having children cuz there was an ongoing Curb like joke about him swearing on the lives of his children :lol:

Just checked, whole thing is on YouTube

It was a mockumentary originally supposed to be a one time project, but it was later developed into the show it is now. Always a fun watch though

e89bfu2ad3l41.jpg

Anybody know where I can watch the new season online? I don’t have HBO anymore :frown:

amazon has most of the seasons but I want to watch the newest

Larry thinks he's Prince Phillip :lol:

Ps and Qs. I can catch Larry almost breaking and laughing.

Jon Hamm as Larry :rofl: Appetizer allotment :lol:

Bleeding rectum convo with Leon :lol: A little dutch boy :rofl: The wooden chair.

That really appreciate it line. Such bull ****.

This episode is too much

Low-key GottaGo is a genius idea.

Asking the Chinese for recommendations at the restaurant and dinner party :rofl:
“Appreciate“ :rofl: :rofl:
Chinese restaurant :rofl:
Smashing Becky :lol:
“Poober”/“Gotta Go” :lol:
Jon Hamm catching strays :rofl: :rofl:
The bleeding rectum narrative throughout the episode :lol:
Jon Hamm turning into LD from the fits to the mannerisms to the quirks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lazy Susan being racist and sexist is definitely some **** I could see some yambs saying :lol:
“Why would you think we were together”/“There’s a lot of black people in Denver. Tell them we said hi!” :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Jon Hamm was the funniest part of this episode. I forgot how much I liked him. And I was crackin up everytime someone called him by his full name.

Back
Top Bottom