Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Episode was pretty good, but I really didn't care for the scene with Jon Hamm in Mocha Joe's. The callbacks are fine and usually well-executed on the show, but that just felt like a filler scene of re-hashed material.

I don't succumb to appreciate :lol:

Who drinks in the daytime... We're not at brunch... Daytime sex, filled with energy. Filled! :rofl: That lil bit was killer. Jon Hamm was so perfect.

I still can't believe I only started watching this show a couple months ago, at least one time every episode I'm dying

Cheryl's looking pretty weathered otherwise though. Aging like bread.

Chea. Plastic surgery only gets you so far before it starts to look ridiculous. Sweet Dee looks even worse, I wasnt even sure it was her because her face
was so tightened. And worst thing is..........she's a whole decade younger than Cheryl

Also Larry has a point with the whole "I appreciate it" thing. Do you really appreciate it or is it just words coming out your mouth? People toss around "appreciate" too loosely

Last edited:
Everybody looks washed except Larry and Leon really.

I was googling Richard Lewis’ age and the first suggestion is Richard Lewis health and this article popped up.

I legit didn’t know Richard and Larry were lifelong friends...**** makes so much sense now, dudes been friends since they were 12 :lol:

Jon Hamm really was Larry Jr, buddy went and copped a pair of them LD kicks, joints really are comfortable tho :lol:

Episode was pretty good, but I really didn't care for the scene with Jon Hamm in Mocha Joe's. The callbacks are fine and usually well-executed on the show, but that just felt like a filler scene of re-hashed material.
Larry is just really stressing the point of what a scone should be and the need for hot coffee.

I was googling Richard Lewis’ age and the first suggestion is Richard Lewis health and this article popped up.
That has always been one of those unasked wonders of mine.

When I started watching the show i was like that's some weird casting.

Cuz to me Richard Lewis comes out of nowhere. I never saw the connection.

Would you believe this is LD?
Screen-Shot-2017-02-17-at-10.49.03-AM.png

Hilarious episode..., appetizer allotment lol...

leon asking for backup when the dude taking a dump instead of peeing..... and the whole
Thing falls apart from there :rofl:

I was never fully in and It’s been like 5 years since I watched any curb episodes but I just watched this season yesterday and today. Gonna go back and watch the other seasons soon

Leon and Richard Lewis have me dying :rofl:. Idk what it is about Richard but he makes me laugh

I was never fully in and It’s been like 5 years since I watched any curb episodes but I just watched this season yesterday and today. Gonna go back and watch the other seasons soon

Leon and Richard Lewis have me dying :rofl:. Idk what it is about Richard but he makes me laugh
:lol: Richard Lewis is hilarious. The subtle "you're a great actor but this could be the end" to Jon Hamm had me dying.

Appetizer allotment was spot on.

cheryls breasticles were looking so good last night
It looked like she put on a lil size, those jeans and sweater were fitting her right :evil:

I legit didn’t know Richard and Larry were lifelong friends...**** makes so much sense now, dudes been friends since they were 12 :lol:

Jon Hamm really was Larry Jr, buddy went and copped a pair of them LD kicks, joints really are comfortable tho :lol:

Richard has been looking like he's knocking on death's door. Very frail, aging, and slow.

Chea. Plastic surgery only gets you so far before it starts to look ridiculous. Sweet Dee looks even worse, I wasnt even sure it was her because her face
was so tightened. And worst thing is..........she's a whole decade younger than Cheryl

Also Larry has a point with the whole "I appreciate it" thing. Do you really appreciate it or is it just words coming out your mouth? People toss around "appreciate" too loosely
If Sweet Dee had surgery why her face so saggy?

Back
Top Bottom