Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

The fact larry is letting this dood blackball him is like the most anti-larry thing? I’m confused….

I feel like the old larry would have hatched an intracate plan of revenge to “blackball the blackballer”

but nah, larry concedes hella easily…..just rolls over and and lets this guy force his daughter into the show? Nahhhh man who’s writing this season???
The thing is what Larry is being blackmailed over can actually result in prison time and paying a whole lot of money.

Him not knowing about the fence law led to someone's death.

Speaking of Susie and Jeff, when did their daughter die? I assume she did because I don’t remember the last time I saw her. They did have a daughter…..right? I’m not sure if I’m mixing up shows here or something :lol:

You’re showing early signs of dementia my guy? She got married and Larry hired a stand in to give a heartfelt personal speech. Don’t forget the signer too. Classic Larry :lol:

lol i have to go back and review the older episodes. shes sooo annoying tho so not surprised.

curb-your-enthusiasm-big-vagina.gif

Great scene showing both their characters. Jeff being low drama, just take the half, I don't want no problems, Susie going the **** off.

You’re showing early signs of dementia my guy? She got married and Larry hired a stand in to give a heartfelt personal speech. Don’t forget the signer too. Classic Larry :lol:

I was joking with the last part of my post about mixing up shows :lol: Having said that, that episode was almost four years ago to the day. I’ve watched so much and had so much other stuff going on that I forgot about that episode/storyline. My bad.

The thing is what Larry is being blackmailed over can actually result in prison time and paying a whole lot of money.

Him not knowing about the fence law led to someone's death.

Nah thats BS, Larry would win in court. The fence law doesn’t apply for him, It’s a real law out in LA but only if you have kids of a certain age……even if it did apply to him dude is trespassing….Larry would def win in court with his big $ lawyers but these rich dudes don’t want their name in papers about lawsuits….

I’m thinking this Sofia chick is going to have a good pay off and I ‘m thinking LD has discovered another star her fake acting is legit acting and doing great job with the physical humor…

Nah thats BS, Larry would win in court. The fence law doesn’t apply for him, It’s a real law out in LA but only if you have kids of a certain age……even if it did apply to him dude is trespassing….Larry would def win in court with his big $ lawyers but these rich dudes don’t want their name in papers about lawsuits….
Don't really cuz the dude died. The family would be suing cuz Larry was liable.

He'd probably beat criminal charges but getting charged would already be a L.

I was joking with the last part of my post about mixing up shows :lol: Having said that, that episode was almost four years ago to the day. I’ve watched so much and had so much other stuff going on that I forgot about that episode/storyline. My bad.

No worries my guy, I recently did a complete rewatch before this season started. With how spread out in years the last few seasons have been it’s completely normal to forget things.

Don't really cuz the dude died. The family would be suing cuz Larry was liable.

He'd probably beat criminal charges but getting charged would already be a L.

Dude how is he remotely liable …….and criminal charges? Why didnt they arrest him because hes Larry David?

A man dies by accident in a pool and you’re going to get arrested? Zero chance, if Leon who lives on the property died in the pool same fashion LD wouldn’t get arrested, its an accident……so how would he get arrested if a stranger who dies at night clearly there for no good dies.

You need to understand the reason for the law, its to protect children…..if a parent didnt know of law and their kid died they wouldn’t get arrested and of course LD wouldn’t get arrested for some thief dying for doing a B&E…..

Zero chance this guy would win in court….only reason Larry is even entertaining him because he doesn’t want this being a big deal since he is a celebrity

Dude how is he remotely liable …….and criminal charges?
He didnt put a fence around a pool he was suppose to have a pool around.

Someone died.

Why didnt they arrest him because hes Larry David?
Cuz the cop let it slide and the family of the man who died decided to blackmail Larry instead of sue.
A man dies by accident in a pool and you’re going to get arrested? Zero chance, if Leon who lives on the property died in the pool same fashion LD wouldn’t get arrested, its an accident……so how would he get arrested if a stranger who dies at night clearly there for no good dies.
:lol: If Leon died cuz of that Larry would definitely be at fault.

Are you missing the part where in the story its a law to have the fence around the pool?

Someone died.

Cuz the cop let it slide and the family of the man who died decided to blackmail Larry instead of sue.

Are you missing the part where in the story its a law to have the fence around the pool?

1. That is not a law. It’s a law if you have children living at the property. Is it possible that the cop made a mistake stating it was a law for LD? Just because the cop states it doesn’t make it law. Cops do make mistakes folks.

2. So the cop lets him go with warning says to put a fence around pool rather than arrest?
H
3. So a guest in your house dies because he trips into a pool that is legal you should get sued? Get arrested?

I ‘ll make it clear no adult is putting a child proof fence around a pool that have no kids living there….…nowhere no how……just like no adult would use child locks in their car with no kids just like no adult would use other child safety measures commonly used if there are no children there……..in NYC if a child lives in your apartment you have to have child safety bars in your window……these laws exist to protect children not grown adults.

LD would win this no problem and def won’t get arrested

1. That is not a law.
It is on this fictional tv show.

Or are you seriously talking about the real world?

If that's the case you should look up the law on liability when it comes to causes of death.

2. So the cop lets him go with warning says to put a fence around pool rather than arrest?
Rewatch the episode, that's exactly what happened.

3. So a guest in your house dies because he trips into a pool that is legal you should get sued? Get arrested?
You keep leaving out that according to that episode its the law to have a fence around your pool. So yeah under those circumstances you could get arrested.

You keep talking about children and other **** when you should just stick to what happened on the show and specifically why Larry is allowing himself to be blackmailed.

Someone died.

Whats funny to me is the gaul of Maria Sofia's dad blackmailing Larry knowing his brother was trespassing and probably planning to steal something
And the cop just glossed over that fact like it didnt matter
Or did I miss something?

Whats funny to me is the gaul of Maria Sofia's dad blackmailing Larry knowing his brother was trespassing and probably planning to steal something
And the cop just glossed over that fact like it didnt matter
Or did I miss something?
That's what makes it such a Curb/Seinfeld scenario :lol:

Well the cop didn't gloss over that an intruder and probable thief broke in. Its just he died so that didn't matter. The entire situation changed with that.

Cop just moved on to the fact that this wouldn't have happened if you had that fence. Then basically said I'm gonna cut you some slack given the situation.

Back
Top Bottom