Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

1. That is not a law. It’s a law if you have children living at the property. Is it possible that the cop made a mistake stating it was a law for LD? Just because the cop states it doesn’t make it law. Cops do make mistakes folks.

I had looked it up early, it’s actually is a law with kids or not in Cali. A lot of states has that mandated - Georgia is one of them.

So I’m assuming code is more decided locally.

A lot of y’all really not enjoying the new season? I remembered the complaints about last season. Gotta ride it out. Still have it moments.

Last edited:
The 1st 2 eps just had a couple moments but still funny, but I thought last weeks was great.

"Goebbels is the GOAT" line had me crying :lol:

I hated on the past 2 seasons, but I think this one is going alright. Last week’s episode was great.

I understand why some people are underwhelmed though.

I just watched the last episode a second time. I laughed more. Definitely some good stuff going on this season, but it is subtle compared to plotlines in some other seasons.

And I think Maria Sofia is hilarious - what other show will you see a character say "oy vey motherfuker" while gyrating?

Why was Susie wearing Jim Carey's hat from The Mask at Temple?

vSc02) y.png

:nerd:

Last edited:
Larry's farm cow calf cream lie :lol: Clearly lying but Woody is totally in to it.

A klansmen with a woke farm :rofl:

Washing the klansmen robes :lol: Getting Jews to wash a klansmen robe and then Suzy to sow custom klan robe :lol: :lol:

Leon's fit to buy the watermelon :rofl: :rofl: That's a great topic for a few other shows :lol:

Man ppl dropping **** on the floor and deciding not to pick it up is a pet peeve of mine. Makes no sense. Woody crazy disrespectful :lol:

Larry driving in the sunlight with his eyes dilated :rofl: ****ing crazy

Sweet meat watermelon orgy :lol: Mary Ferguson seeing that

Almost too much going on.

Klansman cracking up at Larry saying he had a picture of Pelosi on his tractor had me dying because that's probably what would really happen.

Back
Top Bottom