Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Just catching up on the season and watched the Klan robe one last night. Best one so far (that I've watched).

Larry comparing wearing a sheet in place of the dirty robe for just one rally to a "spare tire" had me weak :lol:

I loved the newest ep. The tiny limo driver, frayed undies, roofer, Jews-for-Yeezus, Seth Rogen. Genius.

Sunday's episode had a few laughs, but I still think it ranks low when it comes to episodes this season.

Seems like it had too many plot lines running through it without enough time to really flesh them out and make them integrate with one another.

When the closing theme started playing my initial thought was "wait, this isn't done!" :lol:

Dave and Richard :rofl:

That's how you start an ep. Tracey Ullman should've been on Curb :lol:

Why even get Ted Danson on the show? :lol:

I thought Larry lucked out and got this terrible actress off the show?

Larry getting caught with Irma by Susie and Cheryl :rofl: :rofl:

This dude Stan is way too high strung :lol:

Larry 100% in the right about that ***** Ruth Berman. Stealing widow privileges. 10 year divorced :lol:

Just caught the last ep.

Maria Sofia’s acting is incredible :lol:

Young Larry kid is a douche. I’m behind Stan 100 percent.

They could not have picked someone better than Tracey Ullman to be Irma.

Santa Monica city elections are not quite that contentious, or weren’t during the 20 years I lived there.

Larry ask right about that line gap :lol: Crazy to me how he always taps in to those little societal things

Almost get Larry's strange attraction to Irma :lol: but banging her just so she could get rid of the pool fence law so he doesn't somehow have to employ Maria Sofia is crazy :lol:

COME ON AND WATCH!

Horatio as the plumber :lol:

House Husband :pimp:

This dude Larry knows how to make a terrible impression. Larry the wild weirdo :lol:

Sweater tucker :lol:

The Jew to Jew connection with the videographer

Worst case scenario ending.

Irma overdoing it a little bit.

Jeff's always trying to avoid confrontation :lol:

Leon: "You can put that money back in your pocket. And some to me of course" LMAO

Back
Top Bottom