Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Dr not heeding the call on the plane, Funkhauser getting all fired up about it afterwards. :lol: heeded the call when he was about to lose two hundred :lol:

Classic dinner party social assassin LD/curb "i don't clink" "what is this, tap?" :lol: celia from that **** show weeds

14 foot loong cock on the car, and funk ignoring LD :lol: larrys gonna go to war with thar neighbor :lol:

Tap water is foul though :lol:

LD and Susie interactions always deliver. :lol:

"Not only is she a beautiful woman, but more important inner beauty."

"That I'm not interested in."

Last week my man said... "the complexities of who you are? Who are you? Your a Jew from the Bronx."

:lol:

Throws all the milk duds in the popcorn :lol: :smh:

That Thank You For Your Service snub :rofl:

Larry be alienating and annoying every person at every establishment he frequents :rofl:

Seems like he's on 100 this season. He going extra with the ****, lol

I thought the rating was out of 10. Larry is bugging if he thinks he is a 4 out of 5, lol.

92 degrees :pimp: :lol:

Shorty with the dimples I remember her from that MTV prank show. She is cute as hell :pimp:

Let me find out Leon dropping some Oscar Meyer in Susie

Also the chick from the first bad Santa fell off

That wouldn't even surprise me if it was true. That mouth of hers though, :pimp:

Funk with the laughs. His 14 ft cock remark was really funny to me

Past few, Larry Charles really coming through.

You can tell when it’s the old school Seinfeld type episodes and when it’s the newer season 9 crap.

How did you guys misconstrue that last scene? :lol:

Earlier in the ep Larry had said he's good at telling who is a Jew by how they act or talk or w/e. He was able to tell the Namaste chick was Jewish by how she refused to do some freaky **** with Leon.

Just watched :rofl:

when the white guy comes to the door>>>

also the yoga instructor :smokin

I enjoyed the old cameos but it makes me wonder whether this will be the final season. Will Larry survive the Fatwa?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom