Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

i was in tears 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. 3/3 so far

quick question for y'all.... i started watching this since last season, are the seasons before just as funny? im considering starting from scratch
laugh.gif

i was in tears 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. 3/3 so far

quick question for y'all.... i started watching this since last season, are the seasons before just as funny? im considering starting from scratch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i started watching this since last season, are the seasons before just as funny? im considering starting from scratch
laugh.gif

Start from scratch, you won't regret it at all.

i started watching this since last season, are the seasons before just as funny? im considering starting from scratch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

QFT

Good ep
laugh.gif
Social assassin
pimp.gif

It'd be funny to see somebody try to socially assassinate Larry when he's saying "Preetttttttyyyyyy pretttttyyyy good!"

Good ep
laugh.gif
Social assassin
pimp.gif

It'd be funny to see somebody try to socially assassinate Larry when he's saying "Preetttttttyyyyyy pretttttyyyy good!"

Originally Posted by DubA169

The Funkman has been on point

I think it's OD to say best curb ever, but it's up there. I think The carpool one was better

funny as hell to me 
but i like the "bare midriff" from last season 

i was literally 
roll.gif
at the final scene

Originally Posted by DubA169

The Funkman has been on point

I think it's OD to say best curb ever, but it's up there. I think The carpool one was better

funny as hell to me 
but i like the "bare midriff" from last season 

i was literally 
roll.gif
at the final scene

^^Not surprised at all, syndication will get you paid and he's got 2 shows doing that right now. Jerry Seinfeld is the highest paid comedian every year and the bulk of his money comes from Seinfeld, Larry is probably just making a little less then him from Seinfeld.

^^Not surprised at all, syndication will get you paid and he's got 2 shows doing that right now. Jerry Seinfeld is the highest paid comedian every year and the bulk of his money comes from Seinfeld, Larry is probably just making a little less then him from Seinfeld.

Watched the episode last night.

So many funny parts. I am not a huge Curb fan but this episode may be my favorite from recent memory.

The women saying LOL, Larry yelling at funk man when his yamaka fell off and it was on the floor,

"Larry I have a sister" at the end lolol.

Back
Top Bottom