Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Watched the episode last night.

So many funny parts. I am not a huge Curb fan but this episode may be my favorite from recent memory.

The women saying LOL, Larry yelling at funk man when his yamaka fell off and it was on the floor,

"Larry I have a sister" at the end lolol.

I didn't find Sunday's episode nearly as funny as last week but going back and reading all the quotables has me
roll.gif

For some reason I just busted out laughing when Jeff was just sitting there rubbing the pillow. He was just doing it so casually.

I didn't find Sunday's episode nearly as funny as last week but going back and reading all the quotables has me
roll.gif

For some reason I just busted out laughing when Jeff was just sitting there rubbing the pillow. He was just doing it so casually.

I caught the last 10 minutes of the episode last night and when Larry accuses of Funkhouser of Pulling a "Koufax" I lost it
roll.gif
Totally forgot about that line

I caught the last 10 minutes of the episode last night and when Larry accuses of Funkhouser of Pulling a "Koufax" I lost it
roll.gif
Totally forgot about that line

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

"I like you"
"Whats not to like?"
"ehhh you're a jew"
"eh"
I think this was my low key favorite part. Larry's swag has been unquestionable lately.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

"I like you"
"Whats not to like?"
"ehhh you're a jew"
"eh"
I think this was my low key favorite part. Larry's swag has been unquestionable lately.

Originally Posted by 2o6

i looked it up , and larry sittin on 650+ mill
eek.gif
I once saw LD refer to himself in an interview as a "rich prick."  He wasn't lying. 

Originally Posted by 2o6

eek.gif
I once saw LD refer to himself in an interview as a "rich prick."  He wasn't lying. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by 2o6

eek.gif

He probably lost some money during the divorce settlement but he is a rich prick nonetheless. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by 2o6

eek.gif

He probably lost some money during the divorce settlement but he is a rich prick nonetheless. 

Gotta rewatch Palestinian Chicken since I know there is so much material I missed. There was so much in that episode, no chance you can catch it all the first time.

This season is just proof of how LD has HBO by the balls when it comes to Curb. This dude can make a season any time he wants, never under any timetable but his own.

Gotta rewatch Palestinian Chicken since I know there is so much material I missed. There was so much in that episode, no chance you can catch it all the first time.

This season is just proof of how LD has HBO by the balls when it comes to Curb. This dude can make a season any time he wants, never under any timetable but his own.

Back
Top Bottom