Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Is Leon going to be on the show anymore?

Been 2 weeks without him.

Larry not getting to smash the redhead over a petty $60
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Curb>>>Entourage
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete idiot.
laugh.gif

different strokes for different folks. i like larry's personality, but not more than the multiple likeable personalities on entourage and the relationships they have. i like both but i favor entourage

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Curb>>>Entourage
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete idiot.
laugh.gif

different strokes for different folks. i like larry's personality, but not more than the multiple likeable personalities on entourage and the relationships they have. i like both but i favor entourage

Is Leon going to be on the show anymore?

Been 2 weeks without him.

Larry not getting to smash the redhead over a petty $60
30t6p3b.gif

Man, I can totally see where Larry was coming with the 60$, it's 60$ bones, but it's a character issue with me.

Man, I can totally see where Larry was coming with the 60$, it's 60$ bones, but it's a character issue with me.

Would've made that fine +!@++ pay for my meal(s) and that cabinet shh was out of hand
laugh.gif

Good ep though
laugh.gif

Would've made that fine +!@++ pay for my meal(s) and that cabinet shh was out of hand
laugh.gif

Good ep though
laugh.gif

Just noticed that's the swagger wagon guy in the chat cut part. Wonder if he'll have any funny lines.

sienna-swagger-wagon.jpg

Picture-2.jpg

Just noticed that's the swagger wagon guy in the chat cut part. Wonder if he'll have any funny lines.

sienna-swagger-wagon.jpg

Picture-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom