Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Tonights episode was hillarious to me

"you never give up a cabinet"

the whole making out and chatting scene had me dying, and the fact that he was so petty about the $60 was great.

the pitch swings in Larry's voice when he was lying was od funny

Tonights episode was hillarious to me

"you never give up a cabinet"

the whole making out and chatting scene had me dying, and the fact that he was so petty about the $60 was great.

the pitch swings in Larry's voice when he was lying was od funny

You had to think this week couldn't live up to the past few.

I might have to watch it again at some point this week.

You had to think this week couldn't live up to the past few.

I might have to watch it again at some point this week.

Following up on Palestinian Chicken was going to be tough. I enjoyed the scenes with him and Big Dog the most, but still a funny episode.

And the lady from "Hung" making an appearance, wish we had seen more of her.

Following up on Palestinian Chicken was going to be tough. I enjoyed the scenes with him and Big Dog the most, but still a funny episode.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Agreed with everything you said. Good episode nonetheless

Originally Posted by youngin33

Agreed with everything you said. Good episode nonetheless

LARRY SPAZZED ON DOG  
eek.gif

roll.gif
 episode , "no thanks i hate the dodgers"

It wasn't as hilarious as last week but I was glad to see Larry still in "social assassin" mode. I knew that smiley face would come back to burn him when he mentioned it to Jeff at lunch.

Jeff's excuse was great until it backfired.

"Philandering, *$+@-sucking, %#+##%* fatso. Does he think he can get away with this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Two weeks without Leon
nerd.gif

It wasn't as hilarious as last week but I was glad to see Larry still in "social assassin" mode. I knew that smiley face would come back to burn him when he mentioned it to Jeff at lunch.

Jeff's excuse was great until it backfired.

"Philandering, *$+@-sucking, %#+##%* fatso. Does he think he can get away with this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Two weeks without Leon
nerd.gif

Solid episode, but not as funny as the first two. Suzie flipping out on Jeff was
laugh.gif
 & Larry's smiley face was hilarious.

Solid episode, but not as funny as the first two. Suzie flipping out on Jeff was
laugh.gif
 & Larry's smiley face was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom