Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

chat and cut 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was wondering when/how Larry would end up going to New York... great episode.

It wasn't even that funny, but when Jeff said "Last meal? So like a big piece of chocolate?" I was
roll.gif

I was wondering when/how Larry would end up going to New York... great episode.

It wasn't even that funny, but when Jeff said "Last meal? So like a big piece of chocolate?" I was
roll.gif

Great episode!

I knew LD wouldnt let me down 2 in a row

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody catch when Jeff says about the last meal of the dying dog something to the effect of "yeah well we'll just give him a chocolate bar"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great episode!

I knew LD wouldnt let me down 2 in a row

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody catch when Jeff says about the last meal of the dying dog something to the effect of "yeah well we'll just give him a chocolate bar"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tonight's episode was great to say the least.

The scenes with that dude Vance were so good, "I don't know what the hell you're trying to say!!" And I lost it when he said to him that he would rot in hell for being a tattle.

Funniest part was when they murdered that yogurt in the car..."Oh yeah, you wanna be a ****? I'll be a f***ing ****"

Tonight's episode was great to say the least.

The scenes with that dude Vance were so good, "I don't know what the hell you're trying to say!!" And I lost it when he said to him that he would rot in hell for being a tattle.

Funniest part was when they murdered that yogurt in the car..."Oh yeah, you wanna be a ****? I'll be a f***ing ****"

This was just a vintage Curb episode, so perfect.

Richard Lewis got stood up at the restaurant without confirmation.
laugh.gif

This was just a vintage Curb episode, so perfect.

Richard Lewis got stood up at the restaurant without confirmation.
laugh.gif

Ehh I actually thought this episode wasn't as funny as last week's.  I feel like its going to pick up in NY though especially when you look at the episode titles coming up.

Ehh I actually thought this episode wasn't as funny as last week's.  I feel like its going to pick up in NY though especially when you look at the episode titles coming up.

absolutely brilliant....

usually when shows are ending they become less and less entertaining/meaningful.... man this season has been just amazing.

better than breaking bad and entourage (although tonight's episode was good)

absolutely brilliant....

usually when shows are ending they become less and less entertaining/meaningful.... man this season has been just amazing.

better than breaking bad and entourage (although tonight's episode was good)

Back
Top Bottom