Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yo, Larry David is a genius.

Watching the Buckner episode again right now.
laugh.gif

Just rewatched it
laugh.gif

2nd half of he ep was great, the first half with Yari was trash, he tried too hard.
and this from someone who purchased Triumph, the insult comic dog's album when it dropped

2nd half of he ep was great, the first half with Yari was trash, he tried too hard.
and this from someone who purchased Triumph, the insult comic dog's album when it dropped

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Was disspointed when I realised he recycled the 'Telescope from the car' idea before in Seinfield
I caught that episode of Seinfeld yesterday, when Jerry and Kramer were old men. I was
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time...cmon LD

Was disspointed when I realised he recycled the 'Telescope from the car' idea before in Seinfield
I caught that episode of Seinfeld yesterday, when Jerry and Kramer were old men. I was
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif

I thought I was the only one who noticed, haha. Was the funniest episode of the season though regardless.

I thought I was the only one who noticed, haha. Was the funniest episode of the season though regardless.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif

Which Seinfeld ep was that? And LD's been recycling stuff from Seinfeld. The whole thing with Suzy's daughter hating it when her mother said "ahh" after every drank was something originally written for Elaine about her disdain for someone in one of her college classes that did it every day when drinking coffee.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif

Which Seinfeld ep was that? And LD's been recycling stuff from Seinfeld. The whole thing with Suzy's daughter hating it when her mother said "ahh" after every drank was something originally written for Elaine about her disdain for someone in one of her college classes that did it every day when drinking coffee.

This has been the best season of the entire series. I never thought he would be able to top the masterpiece of season 6, glad LD proved me wrong.

This has been the best season of the entire series. I never thought he would be able to top the masterpiece of season 6, glad LD proved me wrong.

I don't see a problem with him using his own material, it's not like it isn't obvious. But this last episode oddly enough, was the funniest, but didn't flow as well as previous eps. like the hall of fame episode. It sorta jumped from spot to spot, no prob with it though.

I don't see a problem with him using his own material, it's not like it isn't obvious. But this last episode oddly enough, was the funniest, but didn't flow as well as previous eps. like the hall of fame episode. It sorta jumped from spot to spot, no prob with it though.

Back
Top Bottom