Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

This episode was hilarious. The whole storyline with the pregay child was comedy. Why does Larry not like kids so much...lol that's pretty cool he got the mayor on the show. Suzy is funny. She's like all the pr nyers I've met...lol overly aggressive and always talking mess. I was in tears when he gave that child a sewing machine. Lol. We need a gif of Larry yelling at the bellman but saying come at me bro. Lol. I love this show. Leon saying Larry and people who can't defend themselves is a fair fight...omg. lol

This episode was hilarious. The whole storyline with the pregay child was comedy. Why does Larry not like kids so much...lol that's pretty cool he got the mayor on the show. Suzy is funny. She's like all the pr nyers I've met...lol overly aggressive and always talking mess. I was in tears when he gave that child a sewing machine. Lol. We need a gif of Larry yelling at the bellman but saying come at me bro. Lol. I love this show. Leon saying Larry and people who can't defend themselves is a fair fight...omg. lol

I wonder if Larry is like this irl
laugh.gif

He plays the role too well to not actually be that way

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif

I kinda believe he is...wikipedia said its loosely based off his life and that some is improv. regardless i need a friend like that in my life. i could be the female leon or jeff..just always tagging along for the lols.

laugh.gif

I kinda believe he is...wikipedia said its loosely based off his life and that some is improv. regardless i need a friend like that in my life. i could be the female leon or jeff..just always tagging along for the lols.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This episode brought the lulz in every which way, loved everything about it.

This.

That little kid though.
laugh.gif

Jeff flying out nowhere to save Susie, and he really did end up taking a bullet for her.
sick.gif

Great season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This episode brought the lulz in every which way, loved everything about it.

This.

That little kid though.
laugh.gif

Jeff flying out nowhere to save Susie, and he really did end up taking a bullet for her.
sick.gif

Great season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

here's a gif of Little Greg that I made from my TV last night
laugh.gif

a593aaf6a0854b804070c070df06859e.gif
This kid is a genious actor.  Everything he said and did was hilarious in that episode.  

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

here's a gif of Little Greg that I made from my TV last night
laugh.gif

a593aaf6a0854b804070c070df06859e.gif
This kid is a genious actor.  Everything he said and did was hilarious in that episode.  

laugh.gif

A friend of mine waitresses somewhere in Manhattan I believe, and meets celebrities all the time. Apparently Larry is a really nice guy.

Tell me not, but Curb is a show that you can see never ending, that of course until Larry gets tired of it. It's not like there is a season every year anyway, isn't there usually a longer gap between seasons than normal shows?

laugh.gif

A friend of mine waitresses somewhere in Manhattan I believe, and meets celebrities all the time. Apparently Larry is a really nice guy.

Tell me not, but Curb is a show that you can see never ending, that of course until Larry gets tired of it. It's not like there is a season every year anyway, isn't there usually a longer gap between seasons than normal shows?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

They should sell these in every gift shop in New York City.
I don't think Jews would like that.

GET A LIFE JEWS!!!!!!

roll.gif

The pause between the "I dont think Jews would like that" and the "Get a life Jews" was HILARIOUS!

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

They should sell these in every gift shop in New York City.
I don't think Jews would like that.

GET A LIFE JEWS!!!!!!

roll.gif

The pause between the "I dont think Jews would like that" and the "Get a life Jews" was HILARIOUS!

this is by far one of the funniest shows ever, i got through all the seasons in 1 month and now im
frown.gif
that its done 

this is by far one of the funniest shows ever, i got through all the seasons in 1 month and now im
frown.gif
that its done 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Only Larry David could make fun of a gay kid, the Swastika and Parkinson's in one episode, and get away with it. Perfect episode.
laugh.gif

"Thank God he didn't hand you his ****. He coulda been shaking and shook that **** up, hand you the ****, and the **** shot sperm in your face."

roll.gif

Had to watch again.
bruh i laughed so damn hard at this. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Only Larry David could make fun of a gay kid, the Swastika and Parkinson's in one episode, and get away with it. Perfect episode.
laugh.gif

"Thank God he didn't hand you his ****. He coulda been shaking and shook that **** up, hand you the ****, and the **** shot sperm in your face."

roll.gif

Had to watch again.
bruh i laughed so damn hard at this. 

Back
Top Bottom