Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

That gay kid and Leon had me dying, not the best season ever (I think last season was better) but a great finale. Curb always gets it right, I wish Entourage did

best show ever just had its best season i think each season is top notch but this season was amazing....i really hope LD keeps it going i want 10 seasons at least

i wonder if that pregay kid is acting or really pregay.....if he is straight and hes just acting pregay he should win an award

best show ever just had its best season i think each season is top notch but this season was amazing....i really hope LD keeps it going i want 10 seasons at least

i wonder if that pregay kid is acting or really pregay.....if he is straight and hes just acting pregay he should win an award

This Michael J episode was too dope.

Parkinsons, old people, & little kids < all rivals when it comes to fighting because they cant defend themselves.

That little Glee kid has me dying< I'm definitely re-watching this episode.

This Michael J episode was too dope.

Parkinsons, old people, & little kids < all rivals when it comes to fighting because they cant defend themselves.

That little Glee kid has me dying< I'm definitely re-watching this episode.

I'm on board with this being the best season ever. I thought Curb would be the appetizer to the last season of Entourage but ended up being the main course and totally out shined it.

I'm on board with this being the best season ever. I thought Curb would be the appetizer to the last season of Entourage but ended up being the main course and totally out shined it.

Originally Posted by blackxme

The little kid being 'pre-gay'
Michael J. Fox vs. Larry, pretty much every exchange they had
Jeff getting hit by the bike
Larry and Leon always bring the lulz when they're on together
Larry having to go to Paris to avoid another event for kids
The parking job confrontation in Paris

This show man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Everything said above - these last two episodes easily are contenders for top 5 episodes of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

The little kid being 'pre-gay'
Michael J. Fox vs. Larry, pretty much every exchange they had
Jeff getting hit by the bike
Larry and Leon always bring the lulz when they're on together
Larry having to go to Paris to avoid another event for kids
The parking job confrontation in Paris

This show man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Everything said above - these last two episodes easily are contenders for top 5 episodes of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only Larry David could make fun of a gay kid, the Swastika and Parkinson's in one episode, and get away with it. Perfect episode.
laugh.gif

"Thank God he didn't hand you his ****. He coulda been shaking and shook that **** up, hand you the ****, and the **** shot sperm in your face."

roll.gif

Had to watch again.

Only Larry David could make fun of a gay kid, the Swastika and Parkinson's in one episode, and get away with it. Perfect episode.
laugh.gif

"Thank God he didn't hand you his ****. He coulda been shaking and shook that **** up, hand you the ****, and the **** shot sperm in your face."

roll.gif

Had to watch again.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i agree, i didnt like the last 2 episodes and season wasnt the best. it was good, thats about it.

i didnt really watch last nights episode, i just didnt like the fact they were making fun of MJF condition.
Do you think MJF would agree to a show that was truly making fun of his condition?
indifferent.gif
 He's probably tired of everyone treating him special anyway...like he's incapable of anything.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i agree, i didnt like the last 2 episodes and season wasnt the best. it was good, thats about it.

i didnt really watch last nights episode, i just didnt like the fact they were making fun of MJF condition.
Do you think MJF would agree to a show that was truly making fun of his condition?
indifferent.gif
 He's probably tired of everyone treating him special anyway...like he's incapable of anything.

^^^ great point i bet MJF ran into LD and pitched him the idea.....great job by MJF......this show wrapped last year at this time i hope LD is ready to get to work on another season before the world ends........how sick would it be if the world ends seconds before the show ends....sopranos all over again

^^^ great point i bet MJF ran into LD and pitched him the idea.....great job by MJF......this show wrapped last year at this time i hope LD is ready to get to work on another season before the world ends........how sick would it be if the world ends seconds before the show ends....sopranos all over again

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm on board with this being the best season ever.  
Most of the people I know who have watched this show from the begining feel this way as well. I pretty much love every season of this show and can watch every episode without a break
laugh.gif
. It's refreshing when a series continues to keep viewers happy. Most shows nowadays fall off something terrible at one point or another.   

I noticed some of you didn't think this season was the best, what season do you think is the best?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm on board with this being the best season ever.  
Most of the people I know who have watched this show from the begining feel this way as well. I pretty much love every season of this show and can watch every episode without a break
laugh.gif
. It's refreshing when a series continues to keep viewers happy. Most shows nowadays fall off something terrible at one point or another.   

I noticed some of you didn't think this season was the best, what season do you think is the best?

Back
Top Bottom