Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

^^Damn RL said that Galileo comment... i musta missed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know how LD comes up with this stuff its too damn funny

Single Larry >>>>

^^Damn RL said that Galileo comment... i musta missed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know how LD comes up with this stuff its too damn funny

Single Larry >>>>

Yo that girl with dog mouthing off to him. O man. I woulda straight roundhouse kicked her in the face and then made her eat that SHH off the damn grass.

Yo that girl with dog mouthing off to him. O man. I woulda straight roundhouse kicked her in the face and then made her eat that SHH off the damn grass.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Best part was the lunch with Lewis, Larry and the stripper.

"who are you Galileo? jerking off from 40 feet away with a telescope?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need a Team Curb up in this piece!!! Been the biggest fan since I was first introduced and can say that I've seen each episode of every season at least 4-5 times over.

"I don't mean to be a pig but she has magnificent breasts!" - The Funkman all the while with a stoneface
indifferent.gif
 and not a trace of glee or happiness.
Then Richard Lewis pulling up to the club as they're pulling out. Their facial expressions were gold!

Too many quotables. What a bang to start the season off. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 after they arrest the guy that brings back the computer and Leon walking in with his food all casually.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Best part was the lunch with Lewis, Larry and the stripper.

"who are you Galileo? jerking off from 40 feet away with a telescope?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need a Team Curb up in this piece!!! Been the biggest fan since I was first introduced and can say that I've seen each episode of every season at least 4-5 times over.

"I don't mean to be a pig but she has magnificent breasts!" - The Funkman all the while with a stoneface
indifferent.gif
 and not a trace of glee or happiness.
Then Richard Lewis pulling up to the club as they're pulling out. Their facial expressions were gold!

Too many quotables. What a bang to start the season off. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 after they arrest the guy that brings back the computer and Leon walking in with his food all casually.

great episode. quotes all over the place

richard lewis really is always in love lol.

great episode. quotes all over the place

richard lewis really is always in love lol.

Yep, one of my favorite Leon memories is when his family leaves and Larry says "so I guess that means you'll be..." and Leon replies "going upstairs and eat this @%@%%%$ Chinese food, in my @%@%%%$ room"
laugh.gif

Yep, one of my favorite Leon memories is when his family leaves and Larry says "so I guess that means you'll be..." and Leon replies "going upstairs and eat this @%@%%%$ Chinese food, in my @%@%%%$ room"
laugh.gif

I've been watching since the pilot aired and this show seems to get better with every episode. This season is definitely off to the best start & the chemistry between everyone is unmatched by every other comedy on television.

Back
Top Bottom