Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Leon shaking the candy machine while LArry was talking to the doctor had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor dude got hauled off by police. Hahaha Dude was like

this isnt my house

you fit the docs description hahaha

Poor dude got hauled off by police. Hahaha Dude was like

this isnt my house

you fit the docs description hahaha

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Such a great episode.

Larry and the laptop owner's conversation and them both catching it when he said some black guy... then Leon's outrage at the situation and his rant about all the things he could have done to Larry
laugh.gif
Richard Lewis' reaction in the car as they passed
roll.gif

Larry with the "oh my God, what happened to you" when the battered woman was talking. Leon and Larry both marveling at the size of the one woman, "Me and you both couldn't take her down". Then the great payoff that the doctor thought Leon was the one beating Larry up.. just pure brilliance and writing by David.

yes someone MUST gif that scene where they roll by each other, everyone's reaction was hilarious

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Such a great episode.

Larry and the laptop owner's conversation and them both catching it when he said some black guy... then Leon's outrage at the situation and his rant about all the things he could have done to Larry
laugh.gif
Richard Lewis' reaction in the car as they passed
roll.gif

Larry with the "oh my God, what happened to you" when the battered woman was talking. Leon and Larry both marveling at the size of the one woman, "Me and you both couldn't take her down". Then the great payoff that the doctor thought Leon was the one beating Larry up.. just pure brilliance and writing by David.

yes someone MUST gif that scene where they roll by each other, everyone's reaction was hilarious

Richard Lewis was pretty hilarious this episode too. Funkhouser and Leon stay bringing the lulz . Next week Curb/Entourage back to back.

[Magic Johnson]Sunday nights HBO is back![/Magic Johnson]

Richard Lewis was pretty hilarious this episode too. Funkhouser and Leon stay bringing the lulz . Next week Curb/Entourage back to back.

[Magic Johnson]Sunday nights HBO is back![/Magic Johnson]

Best part was the lunch with Lewis, Larry and the stripper.

"who are you Galileo? jerking off from 40 feet away with a telescope?"

Best part was the lunch with Lewis, Larry and the stripper.

"who are you Galileo? jerking off from 40 feet away with a telescope?"

Back
Top Bottom