Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

25 mins 
happy.gif

It was better than the first one by far.

Dale
laugh.gif

The doctor thinking Leon was beating up Larry
laugh.gif

25 mins 
happy.gif

It was better than the first one by far.

Dale
laugh.gif

The doctor thinking Leon was beating up Larry
laugh.gif

Such a great episode.

Larry and the laptop owner's conversation and them both catching it when he said some black guy... then Leon's outrage at the situation and his rant about all the things he could have done to Larry
laugh.gif
Richard Lewis' reaction in the car as they passed
roll.gif

Larry with the "oh my God, what happened to you" when the battered woman was talking. Leon and Larry both marveling at the size of the one woman, "Me and you both couldn't take her down". Then the great payoff that the doctor thought Leon was the one beating Larry up.. just pure brilliance and writing by David.

Such a great episode.

Larry and the laptop owner's conversation and them both catching it when he said some black guy... then Leon's outrage at the situation and his rant about all the things he could have done to Larry
laugh.gif
Richard Lewis' reaction in the car as they passed
roll.gif

Larry with the "oh my God, what happened to you" when the battered woman was talking. Leon and Larry both marveling at the size of the one woman, "Me and you both couldn't take her down". Then the great payoff that the doctor thought Leon was the one beating Larry up.. just pure brilliance and writing by David.

Omg just watched it, great episode, I'm dying reading these quotes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I think all computers look alike"

She is
pimp.gif

Omg just watched it, great episode, I'm dying reading these quotes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I think all computers look alike"

She is
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Leon's outfits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

big broad was a Beast
laugh.gif

this show has yet to let me down. not one single bad episode, ever.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Leon's outfits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

big broad was a Beast
laugh.gif

this show has yet to let me down. not one single bad episode, ever.

pimp.gif

if you haven't seen the crew of curb on the riche eisen podcast on the nfl network you should definitely check it out... they have it on the nfl site... just search rich eisen podcast... the stuff is so funny... jb smoove is funnier in person than on the show

if you haven't seen the crew of curb on the riche eisen podcast on the nfl network you should definitely check it out... they have it on the nfl site... just search rich eisen podcast... the stuff is so funny... jb smoove is funnier in person than on the show

Episode last night was hilarious. When the doc. thought Larry was being beaten and Leon just pops up demanding he give him money for Fruit Chews...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

scwoogie- Is there anyway to watch the entire thign? I just see the minute long clips.

Episode last night was hilarious. When the doc. thought Larry was being beaten and Leon just pops up demanding he give him money for Fruit Chews...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

scwoogie- Is there anyway to watch the entire thign? I just see the minute long clips.

Back
Top Bottom