Curren$y is GARBAGE.

spitta delivery and energy Just dont top Wiz////so Im sorry but youre stupid if you really think spitta > wiz

spitta delivery and energy Just dont top Wiz////so Im sorry but youre stupid if you really think spitta > wiz

Currensy is like 239843098034 times the rapper that Wiz is. I enjoy Wiz just as much (if not more) but this is pretty obvious.

Currensy is like 239843098034 times the rapper that Wiz is. I enjoy Wiz just as much (if not more) but this is pretty obvious.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

PW_0294_A2731D_YOURE_STUPID.jpg

OP What's your favorite lyrical Wiz song though ? 
Don't get me wrong I mess with Wiz just curious.

But anyways
pimp.gif

OP What's your favorite lyrical Wiz song though ? 
Don't get me wrong I mess with Wiz just curious.

But anyways
pimp.gif

son. you trippin

listen to his flow and wordplay on this joint right here:'

Real *!%$+, lemme make it as clear as my windows,
No square shall enter in the circle of winners,
Hang time, Hand glide, Stir fried, +$*%@%-eyed, Shanghai,
Emotional luggage, nothin' of it, I don't check bags,
I just carry-on, leave that +%+$*$#+ in the past,
Fool is to serve like Wimbledon, Interior cinnamon,
the car that I'm sittin' in, Calm my bad nerves, I call her my Ritalin,

son. you trippin

listen to his flow and wordplay on this joint right here:'

Real *!%$+, lemme make it as clear as my windows,
No square shall enter in the circle of winners,
Hang time, Hand glide, Stir fried, +$*%@%-eyed, Shanghai,
Emotional luggage, nothin' of it, I don't check bags,
I just carry-on, leave that +%+$*$#+ in the past,
Fool is to serve like Wimbledon, Interior cinnamon,
the car that I'm sittin' in, Calm my bad nerves, I call her my Ritalin,

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality

.......REAL TALK. lets be honest here. most cats these days dont even know what wordplay even consists of.

- to argue or defend Curren$y with someone that would make a thread like this or cosign is a lost cause to begin with.

- and to be brutally honest this past year i decided not to even engage in conversations with people like these. they dont even deserve to know what i know about music. i call them lazy listeners. im just fine keeping my musical knowledge to myself.

.......REAL TALK. lets be honest here. most cats these days dont even know what wordplay even consists of.

- to argue or defend Curren$y with someone that would make a thread like this or cosign is a lost cause to begin with.

- and to be brutally honest this past year i decided not to even engage in conversations with people like these. they dont even deserve to know what i know about music. i call them lazy listeners. im just fine keeping my musical knowledge to myself.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

QFT
its one thing to not listen to him or his music not be ur steez, but to call him garbage? 

thats like sayin "do I know how to read, nahh knowing how to read is garbage!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

QFT
its one thing to not listen to him or his music not be ur steez, but to call him garbage? 

thats like sayin "do I know how to read, nahh knowing how to read is garbage!!"
laugh.gif

yeah...i gotta agree with the person that can't get into dude's music due to his drawl/voice. he sounds remedial IMO.

yeah...i gotta agree with the person that can't get into dude's music due to his drawl/voice. he sounds remedial IMO.

Back
Top Bottom