Curren$y is GARBAGE.

the ONLY bad thing about curren$y is his lazy !+# delivery but as soon as you get past that and listen to that the dude is saying...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude is for sure dope and one of my favorites out right now

fyi i listen to rock and hip hop (more rock than hip hop) for the most part these days if you want to take that into account

the ONLY bad thing about curren$y is his lazy !+# delivery but as soon as you get past that and listen to that the dude is saying...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude is for sure dope and one of my favorites out right now

fyi i listen to rock and hip hop (more rock than hip hop) for the most part these days if you want to take that into account

to everyone saying his lazy flow is a weakness, how else should he rap over those chilled out ski beats?? i think his style and music fit perfectly, and when he does hop on a more aggresive beat, he steps his flow up just enough (see 'hard in the paint' freestyle). i think people cater to wiz because he raps about money/girls/weed and emphasizes his lines much more, but curren$y rap about the same things, but in a more subtle and creative way. plus he drops so many little references into his music that you gotta listen to everything he says to get the cleverness of his rhymes. to me, its not even close as far as rapping ability curren$y >>> wiz. not as far as making music, to each their own.

to everyone saying his lazy flow is a weakness, how else should he rap over those chilled out ski beats?? i think his style and music fit perfectly, and when he does hop on a more aggresive beat, he steps his flow up just enough (see 'hard in the paint' freestyle). i think people cater to wiz because he raps about money/girls/weed and emphasizes his lines much more, but curren$y rap about the same things, but in a more subtle and creative way. plus he drops so many little references into his music that you gotta listen to everything he says to get the cleverness of his rhymes. to me, its not even close as far as rapping ability curren$y >>> wiz. not as far as making music, to each their own.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
QFT
its one thing to not listen to him or his music not be ur steez, but to call him garbage? 

thats like sayin "do I know how to read, nahh knowing how to read is garbage!!"
laugh.gif
thats like saying "i read advanced literature instead of kindergarten books" 

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
QFT
its one thing to not listen to him or his music not be ur steez, but to call him garbage? 

thats like sayin "do I know how to read, nahh knowing how to read is garbage!!"
laugh.gif
thats like saying "i read advanced literature instead of kindergarten books" 

You guys kill me. You can feel how you want about Currensy as a rapper but he makes solid music and that should be enough for any "hip hop fan".

You guys kill me. You can feel how you want about Currensy as a rapper but he makes solid music and that should be enough for any "hip hop fan".

yall dont even listen to lyrics. if you did, you'd realize that wiz says the same thing every song, black n yellow really has nothin to do with pittsburgh, and curren$y is one of the best out there right now....

yall dont even listen to lyrics. if you did, you'd realize that wiz says the same thing every song, black n yellow really has nothin to do with pittsburgh, and curren$y is one of the best out there right now....

i like wiz...but for dude to say that wiz > currensy is absurd. wiz is entertaining to listen to. he's got the delivery down which is what attracts listeners. as well as that singy-song type #*%*.

wiz doesn't really put much thoughts into his lyrics.

his formula is : weed talk + your girlfriend + $675 daimier LV shades + taylor gang + hotels + catching flights and travelling

i like wiz...but for dude to say that wiz > currensy is absurd. wiz is entertaining to listen to. he's got the delivery down which is what attracts listeners. as well as that singy-song type #*%*.

wiz doesn't really put much thoughts into his lyrics.

his formula is : weed talk + your girlfriend + $675 daimier LV shades + taylor gang + hotels + catching flights and travelling

Why do Curren$y fan's feel the need to down play / take shot's @ Wiz khalifa
grin.gif

Dudes at like wiz should owe all his success to Curren$y
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom