Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Can you stack those new receipt FTL rewards with a Bday coupon?

Nope ... the new rewards from FTL is pretty much pointless. Youre better off trying to use the bday coupon for everything if its $100+. I just use those receipt ones on tshirts and stuff that are on sale so i pay little to nothing. Unless you have a manager ring you up and they know a way to apply both. Or depending on the price of the item maybe you can swing he/she to apply the military discount in exchange for your rewards lol

I tried to stack the receipt reward & bday on a pair of flyknits in store, only could use 1. And online definitely only 1 because there is only 1 coupon section. You could also try a phone order but Im 99% positive a rep is gonna tell you no.

sucks : (

Last edited:

Nope ... the new rewards from FTL is pretty much pointless. Youre better off trying to use the bday coupon for everything if its $100+. I just use those receipt ones on tshirts and stuff that are on sale so i pay little to nothing. Unless you have a manager ring you up and they know a way to apply both. Or depending on the price of the item maybe you can swing he/she to apply the military discount in exchange for your rewards lol

I tried to stack the receipt reward & bday on a pair of flyknits in store, only could use 1. And online definitely only 1 because there is only 1 coupon section. You could also try a phone order but Im 99% positive a rep is gonna tell you no.

womp. Thanks guess it's time to exploit that bday coupon

I got some coupons form FLT Surveys i've done

10-15 dollars off a purchase of 50 dollars. in store only

womp. Thanks guess it's time to exploit that bday coupon

I quoted all of these because I wanted to add a bit of information about the new FTL VIP $10 rewards...

You won't be able to use them on a single purchase of an item(s) that total $9.99 and below (before tax)... the system will not allow them to be applied, as they are a $10 coupon. It is very strange, but it is true... it will come up as a "coupon not able to be applied" error. You will have to purchase an item(s) that total $10 or more (before tax).

Of course, this is due to the fact that these stupid rewards are no longer similar to gift cards... but, instead, are actual codes (which, as has been explained in the quote posts, makes it so they cannot be combined with any other coupon).

Just thought I'd share my experience/information/slight annoyance with everyone.

Hell theres hardly anything for sale worth buying thats less than $10 90% if the time. Im using the last of these vips i have coming from ftl n then im done with them. Just use ndc n fnl with my ebates for that cash back

Back
Top Bottom