Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I understand that, but do I need a VIP card? Do they check my ID to see if its actually my birthday month?

I understand that, but do I need a VIP card? Do they check my ID to see if its actually my birthday month?

Footlocker has never checked me. I doubt it with the amount of people that take advantage of this. You'd prob want your VIP card tho so you can get the rewards for your purchase but I dnt think they gonna ask for you ID to check ur bday just say you forgot it if they do lol

every time i've gone to champs they've checked my VIP and ID card, footlocker is a hit or miss when it comes to checking VIP and ID cards

Footlocker 20% off no minimum purchase amount required expires 9/16 midnight

Last edited:
Take that as a no

Correct ... youre not supposed to but some managers or employees with allow it IN STORE .. online its a no

its not a "not allowed to."
its more dependent on the product that you are purchasing. for example, I wanted to use the coupon on some foams. dude was like naw, he has guidance for no discounts on those and hes let me use it on other products in the past. I went to House of Hoops for the purple fade kobe 8s and asked to use my coupon and dude looked on a sheet or something to verify that I could use it then let me use it.

That said, the best answer is its all TRIAL AND ERROR. go in there expecting NOT to be able to use it. Ask if you can. If yes, success. If no, determine your next step.

Finally, I highly doubt any Jordans will be allowed to be discounted unless they are sitting.

its not a "not allowed to."

its more dependent on the product that you are purchasing. for example, I wanted to use the coupon on some foams. dude was like naw, he has guidance for no discounts on those and hes let me use it on other products in the past. I went to House of Hoops for the purple fade kobe 8s and asked to use my coupon and dude looked on a sheet or something to verify that I could use it then let me use it.

That said, the best answer is its all TRIAL AND ERROR. go in there expecting NOT to be able to use it. Ask if you can. If yes, success. If no, determine your next step.

Finally, I highly doubt any Jordans will be allowed to be discounted unless they are sitting.

Well I answered under the assumption of NO primarily because he said "release day" and 9x out of 10 the answer is NO for a newly released shoe depending on who's working and going to permit you to use it.

Like you said he checked a list and let you use it, but if it was on RD then he/she/that store allowed it, but we all know almost all "hot" new releases are excluded.

Citygear coupon: CG25       $25 off and free shipping (FedEx Home Delivery) on purchases $150 & over.

I quoted all of these because I wanted to add a bit of information about the new FTL VIP $10 rewards...

You won't be able to use them on a single purchase of an item(s) that total $9.99 and below (before tax)... the system will not allow them to be applied, as they are a $10 coupon. It is very strange, but it is true... it will come up as a "coupon not able to be applied" error. You will have to purchase an item(s) that total $10 or more (before tax).

Of course, this is due to the fact that these stupid rewards are no longer similar to gift cards... but, instead, are actual codes (which, as has been explained in the quote posts, makes it so they cannot be combined with any other coupon).

Just thought I'd share my experience/information/slight annoyance with everyone.

So I got about three footlocker vip reward cards in the mail.

Can I stack these in store/online or did their system already change so that its not possible anymore?

So I got about three footlocker vip reward cards in the mail.

Can I stack these in store/online or did their system already change so that its not possible anymore?

If it has the reward # and a pin # then yes treat it like a gift card.. if theres no pin # then nope u cant stack

Karmaloop.com
31% off + Free Shipping on orders over $200 + $20 towards your next purchase
31% off + Free Shipping on orders over $175
21% off + Free Shipping on orders over $100

Use Promo Code: FRKNWKND
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

Back
Top Bottom