Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Perfect timing for Saturday
nthat.gif
agreed lol

new guy here. how do you guys purchase them in store? dont they ask for your id? 

Print the coupon. Take it to the store. Ask if you can use. Provide VIP membership card or number. They don't usually care about actual birth date.
If you have more questions search the thread. It's been answered a million times already.
If you need reassuring then don't use the coupon. It's not for you.

If you have VIP Membership with Footlocker, does that mean you have VIP Membership for Champs, etc???...
no theyre all different

Its been said some stores may permit you to use the others coupons, each store gives your their own individual VIP # to be associated with your account

Last edited:
*REPOST from another Thread*

Just wanted to Thank You Guys for the B-Day Coupon & Info on how to use it! Any Extra Cash in the Pocket is a good thing to me. NT comes through again! 
nthat.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just went to Footlocker on my Lunch to use my Birthday Coupon that I forgot to bring w/ me when I copped The Glove's on Saturday morning.

Manager Girl remembered me & looked out for me on the favor tip! And it's the Expiration Date! $26+ back in my wallet.....  S/O to TINA! Lol"

Thanks for the heads up fellas, just woke up and copped an elite patrick willis...maybe they thought people weren't going to try lol

For those who bought something from fanatics, have you recieved a conformation email.

Last edited:
Same here still waiting, I called them because I accidentally picked the wrong shipping address, and he couldn't change that for me at the moment because they were getting so many orders that orders were taking a little longer to process...so maybe that has something to do with it

Are they going to apply the discount retroactively? Just looked at my Paypal email and its showing the full amount.

Back
Top Bottom