Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I ordered close to 2 PM eastern and got confirmation about an hour ago

Last edited:
Are they going to apply the discount retroactively? Just looked at my Paypal email and its showing the full amount.
you must not have entered the code or something. you got charged full price, might want to give them a call ASAP

I searched and searched on Fanatics for something to buy with the 30% off but just didn't see anything I wanted. Stopped wearing jerseys over a decade ago so I guess there really wasn't anything else worthy besides jerseys on there

Are they going to apply the discount retroactively? Just looked at my Paypal email and its showing the full amount.
you must not have entered the code or something. you got charged full price, might want to give them a call ASAP

Yea, I'm on hold with them now. What's weird is that the order confirmation screen had the discounted price, but the PayPal from email had the full price. Still waiting on an order confirmation email.

paypal showed discounted amount right away for me- haven't received confirmation yet.

Russellin WIlson alternate for my son for xmas and some ducks and packers stuff that I didn't wanna pay full price for. :smokin

Just awaiting confirmation. Will be issues if not charged that same amount. :smh:

Just got off the phone and one of the reps just cancelled the initial order and ordered everything again. I think he goofed tho.

I ordered at like 11am pst and havent got charged or an email confirmation yet. Maybe because i bought a jersey?

Just got off the phone and one of the reps just cancelled the initial order and ordered everything again. I think he goofed tho.

The rep I dealed sounded like he goofed too, especially when I asked for a confirmation email of my shipping address changed he didn't sound too confident in his answers, but that came through within 25 mins. And my order on the site was updated.

Just got my order conf. For the jersey, now waiting for the conf. For the free beanie I was able to cop with the fanatics points

anyone else get full price when they got the email confirmation? happened to me, got discounted price when i checked out on paypal then i get an email with the full price

got my shipped confirmation last night, but the address only shows my apt # on the email while the order on the site has the full address. Hope it ships correctly. Mine was discounted correctly and I just ordered a jersey

MitchellandNess.com

Anyone get shipping confirmation from fanatics yet?

I got order confirmation but no shipping. Its been a cpl days so decided togo checmk my acct and loom at my order ... does any one elses say this? Closed?

By the way i have not received my order either

Last edited:
Anyone get shipping confirmation from fanatics yet?

I got order confirmation but no shipping. Its been a cpl days so decided togo checmk my acct and loom at my order ... does any one elses say this? Closed?

By the way i have not received my order either

Received it yesterday. Order will be delivered tomorrow.

ok they updated my status on fanatics ... its already in my state hahaha idk what was up but yeah its almost here

Urban Outfitters

50% Off Sale Items! (Levi's under $25)

Karmaloop.com
41% off orders + Free Shipping over $300
36% off orders + Free Shipping over $150
26% off orders + Free Shipping over $100

Use Promo Code: KLZOMBIEZ
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

BrickHarbor
26% off orders + Free Shipping over $100
Use Promo Code: COL25
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF