Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

$10 rewards stocked from the eBay seller but he's charging $4 now since they don't expire for a month. Price will go down a day or two of it expiring though. But it no longer works though right?

A few other people already said it was done yesterday :lol: Regardless, that's still an extra $10 off any item on the site.

Nike giving out 25% code pertaining the false advertising of the Jordan XV. Just got one & didn't even purchase the shoe

For real? 
Yeah found out on the Jordan xv thread just hit them up through chat online. Just copy and paste my response it should work, it worked for me.

"I'm reaching out to you in regards of my recent purchase pertaining the Jordan retro 15 black red model that I purchased at an authorized Nike retailer "ruvilla". To explain, I'm disappointed as a Nike loyal customer about the false advertising of the shoe that I've recently found out about. To raise the price to $190 and remove the one redeeming feature of the original is a joke. "

Yeah found out on the Jordan xv thread just hit them up through chat online. Just copy and paste my response it should work, it worked for me.

"I'm reaching out to you in regards of my recent purchase pertaining the Jordan retro 15 black red model that I purchased at an authorized Nike retailer "ruvilla". To explain, I'm disappointed as a Nike loyal customer about the false advertising of the shoe that I've recently found out about. To raise the price to $190 and remove the one redeeming feature of the original is a joke. "

Last edited:

They asked me 2 times for proof of purchase

can't connect to the chat server anymore, maybe they shut it down due to all the requests?

there is problems going on right now with the server. I connected after a while, but the lady even mentioned that they are having software problems.

Are you surprised? Look at the amount of shameless fraud that went on with FNL over the last few days in here. Why would Nike be any different?

Apparently, if you tell Nike you purchased the sneaker from an official retailer (I.e. FNL) and they won't accept the return because the shoe has been worn, they will offer you a coupon, without any proof of you actually buying the shoe or not.

You guys gotta remember that, at the end of the day, these coupons are still cheaper than settling a false advertising class action and hurting their reputation.

Are you surprised? Look at the amount of shameless fraud that went on with FNL over the last few days in here. Why would Nike be any different?

True. Fnl was a website glitch that they patched up. I guess this is slightly different but very similar.

I think somebody said it before but there was literally 1 good thing about the 15... the Zoom.

What's a small lie if it is worth a million of dollars. (Assuming you spend 3 million.)

I won't be lying tho

Last edited:
40% off on all Nike products at Dope Factory with code NIKE40.
Did this expire? It doesn't show the United States as a shipping destination in the dropdown menu, and I cant get the code to work? 

EDIT: Code only works on non-sale items, but still unsure what is going on with the shipping menu for me 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom