Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

www.karmaloop.com 

Get 20% off all orders 

use rep code : DCKL 

(use new email if it only offers you 10% off) 

For orders over $50 

Get 16% off and free shipping! 

Promo code : KTVSHIP
Rep Code: DCKL

21% off and Free shipping! (minimum order of $100)

Promo code : Save20
combined with rep code : DCKL

(Use new email for every transaction, because promo code only allows you to use it once) 

www.plndr.com 

get 10% off 

Rep code : DCKL

dxzq11.jpg

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Thanks DCKL you just saved me $55 hat

Ditto man, used your codes a few times the past couple months.  Saved a lot of dough.  The free shipping after $50 is money.  Gracias.

finishline.com coupons:

$15 off $75+ - defdeals2
15% off $60+ - defdeals3
$10 off $60+ - defdeals4
$15 off $90+ - defdeals5
$20 off $115+ defdeals6

I used the $20 off to get some Air Max 97s that were already on sale.

All of them expire on June 30th

^
I don't know what area you are in, but if you have a platinum VIP card (every NTer should by this point) they'll let it fly.

They have a code to put in the register to distinguish it as an "e-mail sent" coupon if needed so they won't get any static.

You should be able to log-on to your account and see a printable VIP card. You can even just write down your VIP#...

ive received a coupon from champs as soon as i signed up for vip but its been a month since i signed up for ftl and fta vip savings and i gave not received my vip card

E-mail their support team. I haven't received a VIP card in the mail, but have received all their promotions and coupons. Just got the birthday coupon e-mail a few days after my actual birthday...

I haven't gotten my Platinum VIP card yet...What's the deal??? If I had that card, I would be getting tons of $20 gift certificates.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I got these from my personal E-Mail for my B-day:
Share these with all our fellow sneaker enthusiasts. Nike's prices are ridiculous and in this economy we cannot afford retail. Enjoy
this current birthday coupon ends tomorrow so use them quick if you can.
they accepted them on the tb iii's.

mastergrim8, much appreciated. they certainly came in handy.
i'll be sure to post mine when i get it but that won't be for another 6 months.

waiting patiently for a june bday coupon...

Originally Posted by wflash

was anyone able to use the coupons on the Jordan 3 True Blues? anyone in the NYC area?
It worked for me...But I live in Charleston, SC. It should have worked for you, it didnt have any exclusions that I know of. 

Originally Posted by wflash

was anyone able to use the coupons on the Jordan 3 True Blues? anyone in the NYC area?
i didn't try it in ny but i know footlockers in nj accepted it.

it expires today so hopefully someone comes through w/ a new birthday coupon good for the next month.

Back
Top Bottom