Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

found a FL that would accept the coupon for TBs but no sizes...and places with sizes won't take the coupon!!

thanks mastergim8 and reekhavoc for the coupons!
smile.gif

what do u do if you never recieved the email from eastbay for the 20 percent off gift cards ive been a member for a long time and still dont know why i havent recieved it

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Dr.Jays is having a 50% flash sale for the next about 2 1/2 hours. Just grabbed these for $70+ shipping

i tried to get these but it said code does not apply to this item

also for that 20% giftcard emails, does that email goto everyone? I didn't get one, if anybody has one they aren't goin to use hit me up thanks.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Dr.Jays is having a 50% flash sale for the next about 2 1/2 hours. Just grabbed these for $70+ shipping

i tried to get these but it said code does not apply to this item

also for that 20% giftcard emails, does that email goto everyone? I didn't get one, if anybody has one they aren't goin to use hit me up thanks.
Yeah it appears I got lucky and ordered them early and was given the 50% off on them but a handful of people tried it towards the end and it wouldn't apply to orders anymore sorry about that. 

Originally Posted by JSEspero916

^^^ thanks for the heads up. I just copped a pair of Lunareclipse for $45

No way!!!!!!  I tried to cop a pair of the Griffey's before you posted this and I couldn't =[

Yeah i posted too soon. It took the 50% off and then when i went to complete the transaction it removed the discount. Damn!!!

Received my Eastbay 20% gift card Fathers Day email promotion today and promptly ordered a $300.00 gift card for $240.00
Way to go Eastbay!

I believe these codes are only valid until the 11th so you better track em down soon.

Originally Posted by ballertothend

what do u do if you never recieved the email from eastbay for the 20 percent off gift cards ive been a member for a long time and still dont know why i havent recieved it
Make sure that you have the e-mail address [email protected] in your address book.  If it is not there, you will want to add it.  Next, if you have not been receiving any promotional e-mails from us for a while, you will want to resubscribe to our e-mail newsletter, which you can do at the link below:

http://bit.ly/mFkJG9

Otherwise, I have send you a private message for further assistance.

EastbayRep - Ray

i signed up for eastbay newsletter and bought items from eastbay before, and i never received any newsletter nor any gift card promotion.  thanks

JZ

I am a gold club member and never receive any discount code emails. I spoke with customer service and they told me my account is marked to receive all discount codes so they don't know why I have not been getting them. They said they alerted the Gold Club Department so it gets looked into further. That was 2 days ago and still no gift card code, or any discount code in my email...

i signed up forthe programs on ftl and fta and i have not received any emails or pro otional codes or any of that help?

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Thanks DCKL you just saved me $55 hat

Ditto man, used your codes a few times the past couple months.  Saved a lot of dough.  The free shipping after $50 is money.  Gracias.

No problems guys, I just try to update when I have free time. I take requests so shoot me a pm if you guys need anything too.

Originally Posted by jumpingjz

i signed up for eastbay newsletter and bought items from eastbay before, and i never received any newsletter nor any gift card promotion.  thanks

JZ
Originally Posted by prestigetgs

I am a gold club member and never receive any discount code emails. I spoke with customer service and they told me my account is marked to receive all discount codes so they don't know why I have not been getting them. They said they alerted the Gold Club Department so it gets looked into further. That was 2 days ago and still no gift card code, or any discount code in my email...
If you want us to assist you, just send us a private message with your customer number. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom