Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

so I bought a gift card from eastbay with the code that I received via email and they cancelled my order 5 hours later. I called eastbay to have it fixed because thats what the email asked me to do. they transferred my call 3 times where I had to give them my info multiple times and spoke to them for an hour...

then they reordered it for me and all is well...or so I thought...

I wake up this morning to see another cancelled order e-mail. so I have to call again to see what's going on! A couple of more transferred calls and annoying automated messages later I asked the lady if I could be compensated for all the troubles and she rudely says "no". not a good way to represent a business I have spent thousands of dollars on. not happy. don't send me codes if it ain't gonna work.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

so I bought a gift card from eastbay with the code that I received via email and they cancelled my order 5 hours later. I called eastbay to have it fixed because thats what the email asked me to do. they transferred my call 3 times where I had to give them my info multiple times and spoke to them for an hour...

I wake up this morning to see another cancelled order e-mail. so I have to call again to see what's going on! A couple of more transferred calls and annoying automated messages later I asked the lady if I could be compensated for all the troubles and she rudely says "no". not a good way to represent a business I have spent thousands of dollars on. not happy. don't send me codes if it ain't gonna work.
Yea, that annoys me too. Everytime they transfer you from one department to the other they ask the same questions - name, address, phone #, email add., blood type, height ,weigh. sexual preference, etc.
You get the idea. Highly annoying Eastbay Rep.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

We're sorry to hear about the difficulty you've been having.  If you'd like a more direct, continuous dialogue, we'd be happy to try and help you on here.  Just send us a private message with your customer and order number and a recap of the issue, we'll then be able to look into it for you.
Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yea, that annoys me too. Everytime they transfer you from one department to the other they ask the same questions - name, address, phone #, email add., blood type, height ,weigh. sexual preference, etc.
You get the idea. Highly annoying Eastbay Rep.  
eyes.gif
We understand this frustration and agree that there can be issues.  The associates should be sharing your account information so that this is not an issue most of the time, so if you do have any issues with our phone service just send us a private message and we'd be glad to help.  You can also contact us directly here via PM or through the Live Chat option at the bottom of our web site or send an E-mail to [email protected].

EastbayRep - Ryan

FYI Jackthreads is selling Supras right now for up to half off. Got a pair of Skytop Kid Skins for like 70 bucks with shipping which are still going for 120-140 at a lot of places. 

Back
Top Bottom