Small risk big reward
For $42 it’s worth it to try and see what happens
Plus you got buyer protection

Last edited:
Does seems fishy
Small risk big reward
It’s only $42
Plus you got buyer protection

yea its only 42, thats why i pulled the trigger. but i did make sure to read like 10 times what is included, and it says the console and everything etc. if he doesnt ship, does ebay punish him? or is bad feedback the only "punishment"?

yea its only 42, thats why i pulled the trigger. but i did make sure to read like 10 times what is included, and it says the console and everything etc. if he doesnt ship, does ebay punish him? or is bad feedback the only "punishment"?

Depending on the circumstances they might have him pay whatever fees there might have been, but probably only bad feedback. Hope it checks out though. I bought a Switch in October and it's just been sitting in the closet lol need to open it up.

Not sure how ebay works when someone doesn’t ship or for scams
But I know a bad feedback like not shipping or sending different/wrong item will definitely hurt him

Depending on the circumstances they might have him pay whatever fees there might have been, but probably only bad feedback. Hope it checks out though. I bought a Switch in October and it's just been sitting in the closet lol need to open it up.
Not sure how ebay works when someone doesn’t ship or for scams
But I know a bad feedback like not shipping or sending different/wrong item will definitely hurt him

been wanting a switch for a minute now but didnt wanna drop 300+. those things never go on sale lol. only ones under retail are all on ebay and refurbed. i know refurb is good as well, but i never feel totally comfortable buying refurbed stuff, especially electronics.

fingers crossed!

can you add multiple items in cart and checkout on eBay, w/ 20% applied to all (assuming item is atleat $50

just want to be clear on the following statement in the details:

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items)

can you add multiple items in cart and checkout on eBay, w/ 20% applied to all (assuming item is atleat $50

just want to be clear on the following statement in the details:

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items)

Yes
Max discount is $100
When you checkout just make sure discount is being applied to whole order
I’ve done it in the past
Shouldn’t have any issues

I wonder if you can apply other items when someone sends you a direct offer

rather than making a best offer on items with that option i contact them and ask if they're willing to sell to me at a specified price, that way i don't have to worry about them responding to my offer after the code expires to end up buying more items than I want

Back
Top Bottom