Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Copped Bred 13s, Gold AM97's, and a Supreme Sumo Tee with the ebay code. I copped a TF windrunner last night and I wish I would've waited to buy it until this afternoon.

Copped some targets for the range and some socks :lol: been waiting for a coupon for so long that I already bought everything I wanted :smh:

Pulled the trigger on some Rosso Corsa XXXIIs. Been next to impossible to find a pair in my size sub-$270, so this is a godsend

Depending on the circumstances they might have him pay whatever fees there might have been, but probably only bad feedback. Hope it checks out though. I bought a Switch in October and it's just been sitting in the closet lol need to open it up.
Not sure how ebay works when someone doesn’t ship or for scams
But I know a bad feedback like not shipping or sending different/wrong item will definitely hurt him

knew it was too good to be true. ole boy claimed his accoujnt was hacked and those 2 switches listed by the hacker....lol yea right, i just caught his behind slippin and he pulled the move celebs do when they get wasted and post some dumb ish on social media...."my account was hacked"

Your recent eBay transaction may be from a compromised account

Hello ****,

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
******* - Nintendo Switch - 32GB Gray Console (with Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con)

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Center and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Center by visiting:
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, it may be because your payment isn't claimed by the seller or has been reversed. You can request an update on the status of the transaction by contacting the payment service provider.

- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction canceled and do not send payment.

In this situation, your account wasn't accessed by the third party involved. At eBay, we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. Learn more about protecting your account at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting.html

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

I been wanting the Bone/Punch AM 270's, had been seeing nothing but $225-250 but got em for $186 w/ the code today :pimp:.

If you already used the eBay Promo code, checkout as a guest and you'll be able to use it again! Code PICKDADSGIFT with Paypal
i knew you could add items to your watch list but did not know you could purchase as a guest

how does feedback work in that situation?

Copped some targets for the range and some socks :lol: been waiting for a coupon for so long that I already bought everything I wanted :smh:

Back
Top Bottom