Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Copped some Jordan 1 perforated blk/why.

I’m mad because yesterday I copped these Vaprmax for the Mrs and damn this code drops. :lol:

can’t strike a deal for jth on ebay :smh:
sellers have make an offer and then say they can’t sell for less than the offer price
wtf why even offer in the 1st place
stockx ftw then

looks like i’ll pick up some tees

Damn near identical?
tenor.gif

only bought 1 suprema shirt

could have bought more but honestly it’s worth when you’re spending the max of $100 disco

All I found to buy was a tech fleece windrunner. Tomm I’ll come across 6 more things I could of got.

Somethin crazy just happened, at least I think. I bought something for 99.99 at the buzzer on eBay (79.99 with the coupon.) But like a dork realized it wasn't new with tags, so I asked to cancel the order. Seller obliged, and I got 99.99 sent back to my PayPal, not 79.99. :nerd:

Refunded to
$79.99 PayPal balance
$20.00 Coupon

Got a pair of game royal/team orange (Knicks) 1’s

Was going to get a pair of white Common Projects Achilles mids but then find out within 10 minutes of the code expiring the seller had retracted his offer

My wife was giving hell about those too

I had just taken pictures of stuff to sell on eBay and here including a pair of sail Jordan 1’s which I figured would do me no good if I had the Common Projects

I’m talking I was looking to sell the set of Lance Mountain 1’s, sail 1’s, space jams...

Now I don’t think I’m gonna bother selling any of it, including a Ralph Lauren Rugby beanie :lol:

My wife was pissed and in hindsight buying those shoes would have potentially been saving me money

7BDAC033-0585-4017-BE43-5D051DB52FE5.gif

I finally got my bred toes for 180, made a offer to seller who had them for 350, talked him down plus I had a 80 eBay gifit card.

All I need now are the sails on discount.

wow your sellers suck; accidently clicked "buy it now" on the asg 1 chameleon for 210; hit the seller and he canceled, then relisted and grabbed for 168
ejD0a_.gif

found out you could check out as a guest and apply the code a 2nd time
giphy.webp

grabbed triple black 1's
giphy.gif

for 110
giphy.webp

Last edited:
i still got a $25 coupon on ebay
i got it when they said sell a $100 item during memorial day weekend

knew it was too good to be true. ole boy claimed his accoujnt was hacked and those 2 switches listed by the hacker....lol yea right, i just caught his behind slippin and he pulled the move celebs do when they get wasted and post some dumb ish on social media...."my account was hacked"

Your recent eBay transaction may be from a compromised account

Hello ****,

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
******* - Nintendo Switch - 32GB Gray Console (with Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con)

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Center and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Center by visiting:
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, it may be because your payment isn't claimed by the seller or has been reversed. You can request an update on the status of the transaction by contacting the payment service provider.

- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction canceled and do not send payment.

In this situation, your account wasn't accessed by the third party involved. At eBay, we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. Learn more about protecting your account at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting.html

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Make a claim with your CC company. This happened to me as well. It will say pending on PayPal and eBay won't let you dispute the charge. So you're screwed on both end as you can't dispute through ebay nor paypal.

Make a claim with your CC company. This happened to me as well. It will say pending on PayPal and eBay won't let you dispute the charge. So you're screwed on both end as you can't dispute through ebay nor paypal.

i was filling out the dispute in the claim resolution center and got an email from paypal saying ebay sided with me and has issued a refund before i could finish and hit submit lol. i guess since ebay cancelled and took the product off the site, they made sure they were on top of giving me my refund.

wish i had gotten that switch for $43 tho lol

End clothing sent me an email with a 25% off code

Thought it would only apply to sale items but I tried it on a pair of Common Projects Achilles miss all white which weren’t on sale (figured I short my shot) and it worked

Tried in on an all grey pair which was on sale and it didn’t work

About $25 more than I was going to pay for the pair I was going to get from an eBay seller with the 20% off code but oh well...looks like I need to sell some stuff

248A10E0-7C0E-45C1-837F-5E613C2B5F8A.png
0F44D626-D129-4E72-8D3A-5EDAABF1B7C7.png

Back
Top Bottom