Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I saw the discount and checked out for price of discount. It shows coupon on paypal charge but got full amount taken out.

i asked a seller can you give a little disco on the price of a jacket and he told me about the 15% discount :lol:

It was supposed to be expired on the 27th though unless it was supposed to be later. That smilie always make me think the person posting it is a chump if they a guy lol. I can't imagine some guy really like that lol

well at least some of my friends caught some deals before it went expired, thx for the info sir!

upload_2018-9-27_19-46-3.png

Adidas ended the coupon earlier today. I think it was going to last longer, but they cut the plug early. Definitely would not lead anyone on in the thread.

SEPT40 is invalid :frown:

It was supposed to be expired on the 27th though unless it was supposed to be later. That smilie always make me think the person posting it is a chump if they a guy lol. I can't imagine some guy really like that lol

Roman, the eBay representative, hooked it up

One item was $65 and the other was $100

Total savings if the code had worked would have been $24.75

He tried to offer me a $10 off code at first :smh:

then two $10 off codes :smh:

Then he came correct and offered a $10 and $15 off code

I should have given him **** about the wait to talk to someone being so long but it probably would have been more time on my end wasted

Now I can try to haggle on the price of one item since I have five days to use these codes :tongue:

no one led me on, i made the error of assuming the code for ADC would last at least a day, no one's fault but my own :frown:

Damn, I only got to use it on one item. The seller sent me an offer for one item, another sent me an offer for another, and I had items in my cart.

I went with the pair of shoes for the offer, and it made me checkout. I couldn’t add it to my cart with the other items I had. :frown: money saved I guess...

Sellers want to be greedy now so I only got one thing too. I have stuff for sale a little higher on eBay too but I expect people to ask for money off so I have that room to work so I can drop to market value or a little below and then you get even more off with those codes. These sellers now have their items over market and won’t budge at all. **** em then.

Back
Top Bottom